Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys would you ever let another dude bone your girl in front of you?

would you let another chum put the wood to your S.O.?

• yes i'm that secure in our relationship

Votes: 77 21.9%
  • fuck no, ain't no dude poking my old lady but me

Votes: 275 78.1%

• Total voters
Big Rick Rock said:
Come on Devastation... I replied to this thread months ago... How much Karman is it going to take to close the deal?

We all know about your little Karma Gambling problem... How much K you want, I got plenty of it?

-BRR
lol i haven't been in the bookie forum for months ;)

Been there in the swinging thing years ago. it was totally hot. Over now, it was just a phase. She gave 3somes with hot chicks. she never asked for the MMF thing exclusively, but it did happen with swingers. I thought my wife never appeared so hot.

gautho said:
Been there in the swinging thing years ago. it was totally hot. Over now, it was just a phase. She gave 3somes with hot chicks. she never asked for the MMF thing exclusively, but it did happen with swingers. I thought my wife never appeared so hot.

Gautho

Do you really think your wife would like you leaking that info....proabably not, however if she would do that for you, you should really respect her

Big Rick Rock said:
We all know about your little Karma Gambling problem... How much K you want, I got plenty of it

462220 will keep me from posting in this thread again..and will help support the bookie forum too

Top Bottom