Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys who taste their cut.

meh ive tasted it in the past, I had this girl who was a wild fwb and it turned her on for me to cum on her tits then lick it off and kiss her. how do you say no to that

meh ive tasted it in the past, I had this girl who was a wild fwb and it turned her on for me to cum on her tits then lick it off and kiss her. how do you say no to that

That's fucking sick! You say no the same way you'd say no if she asked you to suck some other guys cock and swallow his goo.

OMG u just blew your load on her tits, soooo u say no cause you're done!! Hahaha

This convo went straight to arses o_O
I figured he was just talking about droppin on her or in her c**t and going down on her after... Not her shitting a load in her arse into his gob lol... Cause if it is refering to arse thing that's just out right damn dirty lol

As for going down on her after I've dropped, yeah sure I don't really care, spend more time with the clit and let my fingers, fist deal with the hole anyways lol and as for tit thing, I couldn't say no, I'd nibble and lick that load up and dribble it into her mouth followed by a kiss as she swollowed it, spesh if it's gonna get her off ;) but that's me, it's my cum I don't care, like she squirts into my mouth and I kiss her and I don't hear a complaint so why'd I'd complain? Lol
If your got issues with yourself, then I guess bad luck for you lol

Top Bottom