Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys who taste their cut.

whome01

Have any guys done this? If we expect our gf or wives to do it...

Sent from my MB855 using EliteFitness

Knock yourself out bro. Just because we expect something do be done for us doesn't mean we need to do it ourselves. Example; my girl expects me to put my tongue in her ass. I do it gladly because her ass is fucking beautiful and clean. I however do not ask her to put her tongue in mine because my ass is dirty and nasty. We all have our place and we all have things we should and shouldn't do. Tasting your own jizz falls into the catagory of "things you shouldn't do".

^^^^^^ this! I agree! I love licking my girls ass - so clean! Plus it actually makes her wet! She kisses me after i go down on her and she sucks me off after I pull out of her.....but in return I dont ask to have my ass licked (cause as bluetwisted said its fucking dirty and nasty) and I definately dont wana taste my own cum even though I may be horny as f**k sometimes...

Somethings are better left alone! But look if ur into it and it gets u off than by all means go for it!

my wife just took 2 gal pals to a day spa and they all did the anal bleaching thing.. it's fine, but i don't eat shit from her ass..

just sayin

I've had girls come up and deep french kiss after I just popped in their mouth, so I may have tasted it and didn't know it, nor would I care.

If a girl's generous enough to let you pop in her mouth, how could any guy refuse her a kiss?

I'm not going to try snowblowing or anything crazy though.

If a girl's generous enough to let you pop in her mouth, how could any guy refuse her a kiss?

I'm not going to try snowblowing or anything crazy though.
LOL you beat me to it, I was about to suggest getting snowballed if he really wanted to taste it :D

Top Bottom