Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A guys perspective??

Burning Desire said:
just a stay-at-home mommy who's daddy is always away working too many long hours! It gets lonely ... and after ump-teen years with the same dude ... what's wrong with a little "fun and excitement"!!

:(

If you're that board and lonely, surely you can find better ways to spend your time than cheating on your husband. Why don't you use that time to come up with ways to bring back that fun and excitement back into your marriage instead of looking for it elsewhere? Instead of calling this other guy, you could be calling your husband doing the same things for HIM. How do you think he'll feel when he finds out? Think twice about all of this...please.

Paulos, that avatar is the shit, is it custom?

if this is a woman, which i doubt, if you're board and lonely at home, start working out and lose those 200lbs so you husband won't stay at work so long.

but i agree with hanz, this sounds like a homosexual jerking off to straight guys as they get a boner.

Burning Desire said:
...daddy is always away working too many long hours!...

I hope he finds out and kicks your ass out on the street so you have to know what it feels like to have to support your own ass.

Damn, screwing around on your husband because he's working long hard hours. I'd love to be there when you tell the divorce court that..."well I just got so bored and lonely while he was out working all day long...what's a woman to do?"

lol

Paulos said:
This is why I have no respect for women.

Why, cause she likes to have sex and be sexually satisfied?

Burning Inside, if your telling the truth here, then good for you...go get yours, don't worry about what anybody says!!!

LMAO!!! :D

Thank you, Patsfan! I am telling the truth ... I find it funny how much of a reaction I'm getting from the crowd here! Like I'm the first person who's ever had these thoughts, or acted on them for that matter!! That's what I love about forums, so many perspectives!! And, I find it funny that most are thinking I'm a guy -- which I totally AM NOT!! LOL But trust me, if the opportunity arises ... I'll be all over him!!!

And for all of you who called me a fat ass whore ... or whatever ... I'm totally physically fit, run about 25-30 miles per week and am at the gym 6 days a week ... I'm five feet and 115 .... and I look damn good, thank you very much ... hey, not many woman can lay claim to having ZERO stretchmarks on her belly after having four babies!!! But I can!! :D My hubby calls me "Prime Real Estate" & "Voluptuous!" If you only knew ....

I'm just trying to share all this love ... not with just anybody but with one person inparticular! I'm just having some fun!! I guess I have no moral conscience!! Is that such a horrible thing?! (a rhetorical question!) .... he'll never know! How would he ever! find out??? I might be crazy, but I'm not stupid enough to get caught!! He'd stay with me anyway! I have his babies! Oooooohhhh, I'm so evil!!! LMAO!!! :D

MrsPuddles ... good point, in fact while talking with him on the phone today... he said he had to go, and I said to him, "Damn, I was just going to sneak into the bathroom to have some phone sex with you!" He sounded excited at the thought ... he gets his ... no worries there! I trade him, sex for the freedom of doing my long runs!! Did I say I'm a bit of a nymph!

You only live once! And I plan to live ... variety is the spice of life!

Again, I beg the question ... if I were a guy, would I be getting this same reaction ... I think not!

Live and let live ... As I recall, I think the original post was just to see "how a guy would feel/what he might be thinking" if a girl had an orgasm while he listened?? Next time, I'll choose my words more carefully as not to get into all this other "drama"!!!

Hey -- When I'm good, I'm really good ... but when I'm bad, I'm even better!!!

Enjoy the weekend, folks!

bd
:)

Burning Desire said:

I'm just trying to share all this love ... not with just anybody but with one person inparticular! I'm just having some fun!! I guess I have no moral conscience!! Is that such a horrible thing?! (a rhetorical question!) .... he'll never know! How would he ever! find out??? I might be crazy, but I'm not stupid enough to get caught!! He'd stay with me anyway! I have his babies! Oooooohhhh, I'm so evil!!! LMAO!!! :D

:)

Not much to say about you...other than you're probably the most abhorrent and wretched piece of filthy shit female I've ever encountered on these boards.

whatevrmn said:
I'm sorry, but how did that whole "be faithful" thing go in your wedding vows? Either divorce or fix the shit with your husband. There's no reason to fuck over a guy you've been with for that long.

Exactly! I think anyone who cheats on there husband/wife is a piece of shit! Aftyer marrage you should only have eyes for 1 person, the person you married. This is why I am not married yet. Hopefully one day I will feel like I will have eyes for only 1 person, but until then I will not say I DO! You might as well get a divorse.

Burning Desire said:
Again, I beg the question ... if I were a guy, would I be getting this same reaction ... I think not

You would from me. Adultery is adultery no matter if male or female.

So you're going to tell your husband, right? Your kids and parents, too?

You guys are all kidding yourselves if you think Burning Inside is the only woman out there like this...PLEASE. I bet 85-90% of girlfriends/wives cheat, no doubt about. As for the guys, 99.9% cheat, pretty soon marrige will be a thing of the past!

Big Fucking deal, so she cheats on her husband!

Top Bottom