Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, how would you feel if your gf told you she was bisexual and that you could join in?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
You hit the lottery?

gonelifting said:

Why? What if the person knew they were bisexual even at a very young age. They prefer to have a man as a husband but to occasionally fool around with a woman and even let you join in. How can you beat that?

why would you want them to be your "girlfriend" ... that entails exclusivity...

ZKaudio said:
why would you want them to be your "girlfriend" ... that entails exclusivity...

I don't believe in exclusivity. I can love a woman and want to be solely with her and yet bang other women for fun and watch her with other women as well. You guys are fags. LOL

i would be like t see ya . i would not fight with another women over my women cause thats what would happen eventualy

biteme said:
Why? What if the person knew they were bisexual even at a very young age. They prefer to have a man as a husband but to occasionally fool around with a woman and even let you join in. How can you beat that?

I like to be the sole recipient of my partner's desires. I wouldn't share either. Not even with a girl. The mind is a terrible thing. Sex starts in the mind.

Top Bottom