Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, how would you feel if your gf told you she was bisexual and that you could join in?

biteme said:
I don't believe in exclusivity. I can love a woman and want to be solely with her and yet bang other women for fun and watch her with other women as well. You guys are fags. LOL

We think the same. Wanna hook up?

let me see if get this.....I'm "boring" because I don't want a G/F who at any given time when I'm not around her may be hooking up with another woman....even if every once in awhile she lets me join in? Sorry....no deal. I'm so over the girl on girl thing anyway.....totally not a turn on anymore. Sure, when I was 16 I wanted to be a lesbian when I grew up.....but since I "grew up".....I kind of "grew out" of the whole thing. I don't mind bisexual people.....but when they're in a "relationship" with either men or women....stick to it.

redsamurai said:
but when they're in a "relationship" with either men or women....stick to it.

but a relationship doesn't necessarily have to mean you can never do anything with another person. To each their own though. Some people don't get jealous or insecure.

redsamurai said:
let me see if get this.....I'm "boring" because I don't want a G/F who at any given time when I'm not around her may be hooking up with another woman....even if every once in awhile she lets me join in? Sorry....no deal. I'm so over the girl on girl thing anyway.....totally not a turn on anymore. Sure, when I was 16 I wanted to be a lesbian when I grew up.....but since I "grew up".....I kind of "grew out" of the whole thing. I don't mind bisexual people.....but when they're in a "relationship" with either men or women....stick to it.

Took my man till the age of 55 to find ONE WOMAN who WONT share him either way.

...and he REALLY likes it. Go figure. :qt:

BIKINIMOM said:
Go figure. :qt:

"Go figure" has to be the most annoying, over-used and dumb American phrase of them all. Probably even before "Period" and "could care less".

Anyway variation in sex is always good and sometimes if that means doing it with someone else then i see no problem. It can be a fun thing to share between a couple.

jd_uk said:
"Go figure" has to be the most annoying, over-used and dumb American phrase of them all. Probably even before "Period" and "could care less".

Anyway variation in sex is always good and sometimes if that means doing it with someone else then i see no problem. It can be a fun thing to share between a couple.

Good thing that American is not my mother tongue then, eh?

No one is discounting what goes on between two CONSENTING adults. However, what most dont realize is that one of the two may actually be going along with it to keep the other happy then after it's done, there is damage that can not be taken back.

And there can be plenty of variety without involving a third party.

But as I said - as long as both parties are consenting adults - live and let live. Or should I say... "C'est la vie"? :) Or "Ez van, eszt kel szeretni"?

Last edited:
jd_uk said:
but a relationship doesn't necessarily have to mean you can never do anything with another person. To each their own though. Some people don't get jealous or insecure.

a serious one does.

BIKINIMOM said:
Took my man till the age of 55 to find ONE WOMAN who WONT share him either way.

...and he REALLY likes it. Go figure. :qt:

55 eh?? and he can still rock you? good for him!!.... ;)

I'll bet he's kicking himself though.....waited till he was 55 to grow up a little?
Anyway.....he totally plays daddy with you doesn't he??.... ;) :p

redsamurai said:
a serious one does.

Not at all. I'm very serious in my relationship and i'd be very surprised if there weren't hundreds of thousands of happily married couples who sometimes like to spice things up with another person. I know how you feel though....i used to get very jealous years ago.

...and yeah i know there's millions of ways to add variety with just the two of you, but still...why rule anything out if both of you have no problem with it and find it fun?

Last edited:
Top Bottom