Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, how would you feel if your gf told you she was bisexual and that you could join in?

lesbians.jpg

i've been trying to to talk my wife into it. she loves going to topless bars just to check them out. So i think its in her mind.. she touches them and all, but she just will not bring them home..

Re: Guys, how would you feel if your gf told you she was bisexual and that you could

Some guys get defensive and turned off by this but in the end I think as long as she picks me over the other chic I'm cool with it. Put it this way: if I came home and my gf was playing scissors with another chic, I'd let it slide as long as I could join in. Otherwise I'd cut her loose.

4everhung said:
the hell kinda dumb question is this

You're a freak too. These guys can't keep up with us.

4everhung said:
when one girl siphons your nut out of the other
too hot

Ehhh, after I nut, the game's already on, so I won't see that anyway.

women, schwomen. they're all gigantic pains in the ass. whether they like the taste of domesticated beaver or not. and i'll guarantee the 2 of them make it entirely not worth it in the end. just fucking lie and said you did. and if someone thinks you're full of shit, puff all up and get loud and tell them that you'll beath them up. but say it in a more colorful way, like: "i'll break you like Gymgurl breaks wicker furniture."

Re: Guys, how would you feel if your gf told you she was bisexual and that you could

HumanTarget said:
..."i'll break you like Gymgurl breaks wicker furniture."

lol :p

I could never see what the attraction was. Been there/done that - no biggie. My guy has ALWAYS been with Bi women. I am THE FIRST who isn't. Ironically enough he claims that I am THE ONLY woman he has ever loved. He is 55 years old and had all sorts of life experiences that many only dream of.

I told him pointblank that because I was so deeply in love with him, it would absolutely KILL ME if he shared OUR intimacy with any other person.

Imagine that.

Top Bottom