Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys: How many loads & are you a dribbler or a squirter

vinylgroover

Fella's, how many loads have you got in a single session. I'm the type that just keeps blowing. It can be a bit stop start until i get my first three loads away, although i always get straight back up after blowing. These days i'm looking at 4-5 good loads in a session, any more and the end of my cock feels like it's going to fall off.

I squirt the sauce out gurney style. I like squirting the jizz hard, long and handsome and i always aim for an open asshole, the back and reflective surfaces.

Last edited:
i generally go for about 6 loads per session, but i only have a 9 inch penis and golfball size balls, so it ain't easy...sometimes the
last couple i have to really concentrate.

Damn, what a "jazz jizz fest", Vinylgroover!

All depends on my man's load fest. If he's been away for a week he can jizz like a fountain....While he's home during the week I keep his " milk bone" dry!

Calypso said:
i generally go for about 6 loads per session, but i only have a 9 inch penis and golfball size balls, so it ain't easy...sometimes the
last couple i have to really concentrate.

pimp.jpg

Are you asking how many squirts, or how many loads? I consider one load to be an entire cumshot, usually composed of 4-6 squirts.

bigguns7 said:
Are you asking how many squirts, or how many loads? I consider one load to be an entire cumshot, usually composed of 4-6 squirts.

That's exactly what i mean. I was asking how many loads.

Each of my loads comprises of about 4 squirts and i get about 4-5 loads in a session.

Vix - It is a jizz fest. I'm like a hose once i get going. Must be all the Greek olive oil in the diet:D

vinylgroover said:
Fella's, how many loads have you got in a single session. I'm the type that just keeps blowing. It can be a bit stop start until i get my first three loads away, although i always get straight back up after blowing. These days i'm looking at 4-5 good loads in a session, any more and the end of my cock feels like it's going to fall off.

I squirt the sauce out gurney style. I like squirting the jizz hard, long and handsome and i always aim for an open asshole, the back and reflective surfaces.

thats some funny shit!!:D

well...when normal or clomid influenced probably 6-7 spurts - first two go past head or to at least breasts...

Top Bottom