Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys be honest, would you hit it? *PIC*

Sober no...let them give me some head while i drink a beer..lol...now if i was very very drunk(as in drink atleast a fifth) i would do them all at once...i may not make it out alive but i would try...lololol

i hit them all with a barrage of punches and then send to a hospital where a team of the world's best plastic surgeons are ready to go to work on them.

Smurfy said:
lol and men say that women can have sex whenever they want and they dont have to work at it like guys do

lmao

There's always a few guys ugly enough, desperate enough, or drunk enough to sleep with just about any chick.

Smurfy said:
lol and men say that women can have sex whenever they want and they dont have to work at it like guys do

lmao
put them in the town im currently in, and theyd get laid very quickly. with decent guys, too (decent = tanned mediterranean men who work out and have decent faces, who make good money, live in nice houses, drive nice cars). they look better than a lot of the girls here who have more men than they can handle, so why not?

personally though, i dont like them. at all.

Top Bottom