Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys that have women doctors

zedhed

Elite Moderator
Platinum
All right, for all you other guys that have women doctors, when you were in for a physical or anything where you had to have your pants off, DID SHE MESS WITH YOU?
I dont want fantasises here, instead the real thing, DID SHE MESS WITH YOU?
This inquiring mind wants to know!
My Dr is a cute indian chick, and I really really want her to mess with me....now thats a small fantasy.:p

Well this could be going 2 ways.
I know that some of you have female doctors, so am guessing that they are probably not cute and you wouldnt want them messing with you, ok I can understand that.
Or this is purely fantasy and it has never happend to anyone it is just wishfull thinking on my part. But I really dont want to believe that either. I mean somewhere out there some of you have had to have been "that lucky guy" that has a hot looking female doc and she has messed with you. So come on you lucky ones, post up and tell all!

I don't, but I've been trying to find a good looking female urologist, go see her and get hard while she's examining just to stare at her and analyze her psychological reaction.

I had a female chiropracter, she used to press on my ass 4 or 5 times after she cracked my back.Don'tknow if that is part of the treatment or not.
But I liked it.LoL...

Yeah DJ. I got a real nice lookin one. Im thinking that Im gonna get a full physical with comlete blood work (of course) and really watch her face when she is checking out my johnson. Am on TRT so just may pop wood, would really like to see her expressio...
led, dunno if that counts or not. I mean I would enjoy to too but I was thinking more on the front side and maybe just a little bit more aggressive.

Well, my endo is a woman and she is pretty hot. No she has never had fun while examining me. i wish she would've, but it was the last thing on my mind the first visit, especially since i didn't know she was hot.

yeah but man after you got there and saw the goods???? then your brain didnt kick in, thinking that you wanna bone her??? and then your goods just spring to life???

No Dr. but had a dentist rubbing her boobs on me, and the woman that cleans my teeth now has a great rack. I now like getting my teeth cleaned. Her fav position is with my head between her boobs leaning forward over my head. When she does move around to the side she still manages to keep them pressed up against me. Last time I was in, she had THO's and didn't even try to keep them out of my face.

:mad:Well had my physical, no luck tho. No rectal exam, No hernia exam so of course No reach arounds either. Totally sucks....cryin in my beer.....:bawling:

Top Bottom