Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys that have women doctors

My doc is about 5'5 late 30s Spanish and used to compete in amateur body building, shes cute... Shes given me "unnecessary check ups"... I joke with her and keep it casual, but the last time I was on test I told her, and mentioned I was getting harder than usual and felt like I was bigger... Needless to say even tho she just checked out my shrunken nuts (lol) she pulled down my shorts again and started feeling up down and around my shaft an says "we'll it all feels normal" and I started to get hard and she stopped before anything was growing. But seriously in my 29 years no doctor ever felt up and down my shaft and she had literally JUST checked me out. Does this count?! Lol haven't been back in a while but I'm thinking my dick hurts and I should go get it checked out lolol

My doc is about 5'5 late 30s Spanish and used to compete in amateur body building, shes cute... Shes given me "unnecessary check ups"... I joke with her and keep it casual, but the last time I was on test I told her, and mentioned I was getting harder than usual and felt like I was bigger... Needless to say even tho she just checked out my shrunken nuts (lol) she pulled down my shorts again and started feeling up down and around my shaft an says "we'll it all feels normal" and I started to get hard and she stopped before anything was growing. But seriously in my 29 years no doctor ever felt up and down my shaft and she had literally JUST checked me out. Does this count?! Lol haven't been back in a while but I'm thinking my dick hurts and I should go get it checked out lolol

Lucky fuck!!!!

All right, for all you other guys that have women doctors, when you were in for a physical or anything where you had to have your pants off, DID SHE MESS WITH YOU?
I dont want fantasises here, instead the real thing, DID SHE MESS WITH YOU?
This inquiring mind wants to know!
My Dr is a cute indian chick, and I really really want her to mess with me....now thats a small fantasy.:p

Had a Russian Doctor a wile ago who was kind of hot and yes she got me hard more then a few times. Did I do anything with her? Meh to many prying eyes so I will pass.

No bs guys. Im glad this thread reminded me of an experience i had. my female physical therapist when i had a herniated disc. She was messaging my abs saying it was tight. And she went deep inside my pants and touched the tip of my penis.(only once but she knew..) and near there area.

So no possibility of a dentist or physician just doing their job with no actual tendency to be sexual at all. If an actual doctor dis that i would really question their credibility to be honest. Its not "messing around" unless there was actual sexual involvement. You guys who think these females were into you are idiots. Just telling the truth. Oh I have a male dentist who puts his tits in my face too and with his wife and two kids I doubt he wants to fuck me. Its just the only position clean certain parts of the teeth. When I was in my teens I had a female dentist do that. So that story is just bullshyt but good for your ego I bet lol

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom