Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys that have women doctors

Yup....good stories all. Great posts, well except for you Needto. You have the same suck luck that I do or so it would appear. Well maybe after she gets to know me a little bit better.....one can only hope.
Emperor yep bro, I keep it close and clean down there, just in case you know...
I tell you guyz my doc is soooooo fucking hot. If she gave me a reach around I swear I would shoot a hole in the fuckin wall...sweet fantasy tho![/quote

Next time you go, take a cam or pic for us so we can see just HOW HOT she is...:D

I just found out that she is moving to Cali!
Needto you put the curse on me dammit to hell!:mad::destroy:

Last edited:
About 5 years ago I was in an accident and hurt my back. I was sent to a Neorologist and was always Examined by this really hot nurse practitioner. My wife is in the room with me and this really hot chick about 25yo walks in. She says o.k, could you please strip down to your underwear so of course I did. She tells me she has to do a sensation test, I'm thinking WTF is that but of course I was like o.k. So I'm sitting on the table in my underwear and she takes her 2 index fingers and slowly rubs them back and fourth up and down the inside of my quads all the way up about 4 or 5 times, while looking me in the eyes asking me "do you feel that"? Um yes, I do (and I"m loving it). She says o.k then, I have to test your strengh so she grabs my ankles and asks me to do a "leg extension" so I do one lifting her up toward me. she say's o.k that's really good, now can you stand up and stand against the wall. So I did. So she has me facing the wall spread eagle like I'm about to get searched and she says o.k lift up one leg and do calf raises with the other. So I did as she staired at me. She said o.k that's good, you did really well. She smiled at me and then left the room. After she left my wife looked at me and said WTF was that and I said I don't know I was thinking the same thing, but damn I loved it! I went back 4 or 5 more times and she did the same thing to me everytime, but the wife was there every time. I still think about that to this day when I go to a doctor.

I had a female Physio who asked me to put my knee in her crotch and press hard. It was legit as she's fairly thin and had to use all her strength to stretch out my back, but it struck me as funny at the time.

About 5 years ago I was in an accident and hurt my back. I was sent to a Neorologist and was always Examined by this really hot nurse practitioner. My wife is in the room with me and this really hot chick about 25yo walks in. She says o.k, could you please strip down to your underwear so of course I did. She tells me she has to do a sensation test, I'm thinking WTF is that but of course I was like o.k. So I'm sitting on the table in my underwear and she takes her 2 index fingers and slowly rubs them back and fourth up and down the inside of my quads all the way up about 4 or 5 times, while looking me in the eyes asking me "do you feel that"? Um yes, I do (and I"m loving it). She says o.k then, I have to test your strengh so she grabs my ankles and asks me to do a "leg extension" so I do one lifting her up toward me. she say's o.k that's really good, now can you stand up and stand against the wall. So I did. So she has me facing the wall spread eagle like I'm about to get searched and she says o.k lift up one leg and do calf raises with the other. So I did as she staired at me. She said o.k that's good, you did really well. She smiled at me and then left the room. After she left my wife looked at me and said WTF was that and I said I don't know I was thinking the same thing, but damn I loved it! I went back 4 or 5 more times and she did the same thing to me everytime, but the wife was there every time. I still think about that to this day when I go to a doctor.
dude, your wife was there?? that's fcuked up for sure.. hahahahahha

I'm lmao with this one.. is she going to go when the doc does a proctorial exam on ya??

No Dr. but had a dentist rubbing her boobs on me, and the woman that cleans my teeth now has a great rack. I now like getting my teeth cleaned. Her fav position is with my head between her boobs leaning forward over my head. When she does move around to the side she still manages to keep them pressed up against me. Last time I was in, she had THO's and didn't even try to keep them out of my face.

You need to investigate that....get her number.

lol, my wife is a nurse. when guys get hard, they will usually leave and make fun of you with other nurses.

Top Bottom