Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys that have women doctors

Liability is too much!!!

But the thought is not!! Dnetist office, boobs and all in my face with a smidging of touching her crotch at times with my elbows and she did not mind it as she was the one who would " lean over" as to nearly on purpose and I did not mind at all!!! I am sure she knew exactly what the fuck she was doing!!! She wanted it as bad as you or I would, so its all good!!!
Shit like that makes me pre-cum!!! NO shit!!!
Could you just imagine having a dentist or lady doctor checking your body on a phsical, having her tell you to do the phsical checkout and lastly she telling you to lie down on the table and your Johnson was vulnerable to touch??? She would touch the boys, checking them and soft "latexed gloved hands" rubbing them and all, then your Johnson would start to salute instantly. shew would then touch your Jonhson also for reasons and then she would ask you to cough to check for hernia, etc. She would see the Johnson at full salute then she in her mind would think 2 things: " I would love to fuck him right now" or " If I could only fuck him, but there are people here in office and I do not know if he would want to fuck me".....
SHIT!!! That is Ultra fantasy.

Zed,

When I go and if I go to a office to get exam, I go well prepare by having been shaved to a close bare but with minimal hair down stairs,, its a damn mind game for them and they would really like to see a clean man, not all hairy and jungle. More like a Professional Gold course, nice and trimmed!!:D

I REALLY wonder what a female would think in her mind when she sees a man like that above mentioned?? What about one with wood saluring? :D Yea, I also wonder what she is thinking, she is married or not, she is still a female and when she gets hot in her panties, she WILL get wet!!!

No Dr. but had a dentist rubbing her boobs on me, and the woman that cleans my teeth now has a great rack. I now like getting my teeth cleaned. Her fav position is with my head between her boobs leaning forward over my head. When she does move around to the side she still manages to keep them pressed up against me. Last time I was in, she had THO's and didn't even try to keep them out of my face.

And you didn't even give her a filling ?

No Dr. but had a dentist rubbing her boobs on me, and the woman that cleans my teeth now has a great rack. I now like getting my teeth cleaned. Her fav position is with my head between her boobs leaning forward over my head. When she does move around to the side she still manages to keep them pressed up against me. Last time I was in, she had THO's and didn't even try to keep them out of my face.
I would have weekly cleanings scheduled! Hell yeah!

All right, for all you other guys that have women doctors, when you were in for a physical or anything where you had to have your pants off, DID SHE MESS WITH YOU?
I dont want fantasises here, instead the real thing, DID SHE MESS WITH YOU?
This inquiring mind wants to know!
My Dr is a cute indian chick, and I really really want her to mess with me....now thats a small fantasy.:p
no not once ever.

Last edited:
My doctor is male but one time he had a hot young female student with him. I had to have my testicles checked for cancer and also have my prostate checked. I had to ask if he would do it without her in the room. I would have been fine if she was just going to do the testicle check but I just CANNOT have a hot woman stick her finger in my anus.

About a year before i married Kathy, I went to the emergency room with terrible earache. The ER doc was super hott! Just my type, tall, lean and gorgeous face. She examined my ear and laughed about my waiting till 2 A.M in
excrutiating pain before I sought help. She asked what gym i belonged to and she told me where she worked out. I said we should train together sometimes and turned red and smiled! I gave her my number and she called the
next day. We dated for about 4 or 5 months and it was a lot of fun. She was in the middle of a contested divorce with her physician husband and it was ugly as hell. I saw her about 2 years ago and we talked a few minutes....

Yup....good stories all. Great posts, well except for you Needto. You have the same suck luck that I do or so it would appear. Well maybe after she gets to know me a little bit better.....one can only hope.
Emperor yep bro, I keep it close and clean down there, just in case you know...
I tell you guyz my doc is soooooo fucking hot. If she gave me a reach around I swear I would shoot a hole in the fuckin wall...sweet fantasy tho!

mine is very attractive with small thin fingers.. and yes, she messes with me.. a little joke, a wink and a nod..

but then i feel dirty..

Top Bottom