Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys? Which do you prefer?

Guys? Which do you prefer?

• A/B

Votes: 111 11.1%
  • C

Votes: 569 57.1%
  • D

Votes: 207 20.8%
  • implants

Votes: 109 10.9%

• Total voters
C's on a girlfriend, D's on a playmate.

notoriousQQ said:
Nice full b or small c.

I'm not a breast guy. I am more about a toned athletic body, w/ great legs, calves and a beautiful ass.

I agree 100% on that! To me it's almost all about the ass, that will catch my attention quicker than anything. In fact that's what got me interested in my current GF of the past 2.5yrs.

I really don't care that much about tits, as long as the ass is good I'm in! My GF has a full A cup but they are the most perfect ones I have ever seen, she says its not hard for them to perky when there small, which I guess is a good point. She is scheduled for the ol' boob job on Oct 1 she getting full C's small D's so I guess I'll be an implant guy from then on!!! :p :p :p

My girl went from a large B to a D when she had her breast augmentation a few years ago and I love them... we broke up for 8 months and during that time I was meeting a lot of hot women, but none of them had D- cups and none had breasts as beautiful as hers... in the end I realized I was a tit man and I returned to mother's milk...

to be more specific, 38D implants. Perfect for a well molded body. They make a perfect and balanced triangle between those cute balloons and the head...Oh my god i'd sleep every night sucking them like a baby...:p :p

Top Bottom