Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys? Which do you prefer?

Guys? Which do you prefer?

• A/B

Votes: 111 11.1%
  • C

Votes: 569 57.1%
  • D

Votes: 207 20.8%
  • implants

Votes: 109 10.9%

• Total voters
hhhhmmmmmm.............tough one. i think i need some side by side pics of each to answer such a ?

Want my honest opinion?

I think you need to work on your glutes because they are seriously lacking proportionate wise for your waist and hip structure. That and get rid of the blue eye shadow :rolleyes:

Reactions: Cut
rob, I just seem to like that look. always have. I think pamela anderson started it all for me. And then I got into bbing and seeing the fitness girls in the magazines fitness girls did it for me.

I love all types of breasts though, nice defined midsections on girls too.

boscoe wilson said:
I prefer DD implants

they did an awesome job on yours. Im not to picky when it comes to breasts but I wouldnt be complaining if my girl had a pair like yours

my woman has 34dd and she is 5'6 120 and all natural. She actually had a reduction. she used to be a 36 ee when she gets down to like 110 her boobs are a big d

my gf has natural double d's and a small waist but i am an ass man all the way and when i met her two yrs ago she didn't have one at all but through lots of squats, stairmasters, and heavy leg training i molded her into exactly what i wanted. :D

most of my past g-friends had smaller breasts, a-full b. My current, "friend" has nice c's. I am more of a leg man, but damn, those c's are nice and soft!!

Whiskey

Top Bottom