Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys? Which do you prefer?

Guys? Which do you prefer?

• A/B

Votes: 111 11.1%
  • C

Votes: 569 57.1%
  • D

Votes: 207 20.8%
  • implants

Votes: 109 10.9%

• Total voters
dayna4u2nv said:
Why no DD option? I am actually hoping I will lose some breast size once I cut down not a lot mind you but some would be good.

Are yours DD??

Kinda big for my taste...but they are nice though!

Reactions: Cut
dayna4u2nv said:
Why no DD option? I am actually hoping I will lose some breast size once I cut down not a lot mind you but some would be good.

Please take plenty of pics before you do.

:p

I honestly love natual breast. Implants just don't do it for me. They look nice when covered, but when undressed, it's just to obvious.. nothing special.. it's fake.

ManOfArms said:
I honestly love natual breast. Implants just don't do it for me. They look nice when covered, but when undressed, it's just to obvious.. nothing special.. it's fake.

American plast surgeons seem to always give women these big hard bangers that look silly.

Its a matter of taste/culture i suppose.

europeans get loads of boobjobs too but they look more natural here imo. Belgian plast surgeons seem to be able to make small natty tits into big natty tits instead of into skippy balls

I like a good size breast, ntohing too large so it sags. Its all about perky.

my fave has gotta be an athletic girl with no fat on with implants so that her breasts look like bubbles stuck on to her chest.

Top Bottom