Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys? Which do you prefer?

Guys? Which do you prefer?

• A/B

Votes: 111 11.1%
  • C

Votes: 569 57.1%
  • D

Votes: 207 20.8%
  • implants

Votes: 109 10.9%

• Total voters
your well proportioned ...i dont really see a need to get implants if thats what ur wanting... i like u the way u are

Reactions: Cut
I recommend you dont have it done. You are not underendowed, you`re just lean.

I think getting them done would place you right into the 13-in-a-dozen fitness girl category, although I know this is not correct, I would automatically estimate the IQ of a woman with a boobjob lower than one without.

If you do, don`t get them too big please, and have it done well, so it looks natural. Boobjobs differ like heaven and hell.

Altogether I bet you would get more male attention with a boobjob, but I also bet the quality of the guys would go down :alien: and I personally like you better the way you are

That is not true....an intelligent guy will look for an overall perfection...mind and body. If he likes big, he will look for big implants. SHe will have more attention from low quality guys that's true but that doesn't mean she will not get what she wants.
Put on silicone...not saline implants.. SIlicones looks very real even if they are big. The bigger, the better.

I'm not going to have anything done. I was just curious as to what the average guy likes/dislikes. Thanks for all your posts and opinions.

I would say that a girl that is virtually flat looks better with implants, BUT in your case you have an amazing body with proportionate sized boobs and should keep them that way! I know for a fact that I respect a girl much more who has natural breasts. Females with implants come across as being very materialistic and shallow. Stay the way you are hun, you look awesome!:p

Top Bottom