Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys? Which do you prefer?

Guys? Which do you prefer?

• A/B

Votes: 111 11.1%
  • C

Votes: 569 57.1%
  • D

Votes: 207 20.8%
  • implants

Votes: 109 10.9%

• Total voters
I like 'em like this...

joannalooksatme.jpg

Larger than the everyday girl, but then, Jojo is larger than the everyday girl...

And...

In the poll there is a choice for A, B, C, D, Implants...Um...Implants can be A, B, C or D as well...Unless by implants you mean

OH MY GOD cups!

bluetop2.jpg

Whatever you do, DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT get implants unless YOU want them!!! It REALLY DOESN'T MATTER what we think...

If you think it will help "round out" your package (which is very nice as it is, by the way), I wouldn't waste the money.

Reactions: Cut
No I do not plan to get implants. I was just curious as to what the average guy likes......That girl above is gross!

Sarah,
You are a fabulous looking woman. You seem to have very nice proportions.

A great face and hair. Firm and lean.

I personally love a little more muscle development, I find muscular, not overdeveloped, but muscular women superior to mush girls in all areas of life.

To sum it up, you are a knockout, with another 10 pounds of good muscle you would be somewhere in the way past 10 range!!!!

Reactions: Cut
supertech69 said:

I agree 100% on that! To me it's almost all about the ass, that will catch my attention quicker than anything. In fact that's what got me interested in my current GF of the past 2.5yrs.

absoFUCKINGlutley.

The first thing taht caught my eye with my girl was her ass. got a jlo build... itty bitty waist with a round thing in my face.:D

Top Bottom