Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys? Which do you prefer?

Guys? Which do you prefer?

• A/B

Votes: 111 11.1%
  • C

Votes: 569 57.1%
  • D

Votes: 207 20.8%
  • implants

Votes: 109 10.9%

• Total voters
Any size, as long as it looks proportionate to the body.

My absolute preference is a great ass... in my experience, if a woman has a great ass... the rest of her body is in proportion.. .a chick with a D cup tits and also have a Dcup tummy and a EE cup ass :)

C-ditty

i like small boobs too, a or b is good, and maybe a bit of extra meat on the butt is sexy :p BUT most important thing is pretty face IMO

i voted C, but it doesnt matter as long as it goes with the rest of her body. some girls can look great with a b or a. I saw one girl that had proably Bs, but they were shaped so nice an went so good with the rest of her body shape/size. she was so fucking hot. Hotel swimming pool, too bad her dam father was there, she couldn tkeep her eyes off of me and vice versa.

i don't think the size matters as long as they aren't sloppy anyhow i voted for c's but i could have voted for b's

It's all about proportion.

C-ditty took it right out of my mouth. Its about being proportoined.

Having firm stomach legs and ass is just so much more attractive to me then big breasts.

Top Bottom