Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys? Which do you prefer?

• A/B

Votes: 111 11.1%
  • C

Votes: 569 57.1%
  • D

Votes: 207 20.8%
  • implants

Votes: 109 10.9%

• Total voters
What? no all of the above option? WTF's up with that?
Seriously, I like breast's all shapes all sizes, natural, implants you name it I love em.

Man this post got long lol. Anyhow after seeing the picture I do agree she is a looker. I am not saing you should go bigger but I would not go more then 1 size bigger. Anything else will take away from the rest of your visual beauty IMO.

You do look nice, but having personal life-preservers attached to your upper torso could significantly increase your likelyhood of survival in an oceanic disaster. Just a thought.

Sarah_Jane said:

Cup size isn't everything. I like big thick nipples too and I've seen ugly "C" cups and gorgeous "B" cups. But I don't want bigger than a "C" cup.

Long as they are firm with big dark nipples and the WOMAN enjoys me giving them attention I am a happy man.

momsgettinfit said:
D cup here all natural. But have concidered have implants put in for more lift! Not sure though.

Once dated a girl that had been a D cup and she had a reduction done that made her a C cup. Those suckers pointed straight out like she was 17 years old again. They looked so perfect that I thought they were implants. Lipo of the fat in the breast and then doing a tuck by removing excess skin is the way to go.

C cup is perfect as long as they are still perky. Just big enough to bury my face in between.

Top Bottom