Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys & Girls Ass question Do U or do U not.

As a girl, a guy tried to do that to me once because he liked it. Can't say I enjoyed it at all, I think I have an anal phobia, nothing is gettin in there and that's that. And I would be turne off buy any guy that would like me to do that to him.

Yes, anytime my girlfriend, now wife likes to do something different from the ordinary.
The first time she asked if she could put her finger in my butt-----I said no. Then she said just try it a little and see how it feels.
She gently began to massage my prostrate while I was stroking. I had such an intense orgasm, that it turned her on so much, that we then made love like there was no tomorrow.
Oh---by the way you can make yourself cum just flexing your legs while spanking your monkey. This will also squeeze the prostrate and make you shoot your load.
Our prostrate is our G spot. Oh mamma.
Try those small beads on a string.
Insert them into your rear, and as soon as you are about to cum. have your babe pull them out fast. This can almost cause you to pass out from all the intensity of the orgasm.
|||---|||:D :D :D :D :D

Top Bottom