Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys & Girls Ass question Do U or do U not.

yeah it's all about the prostate gland. but you don't need to stimulate it by some fag method.

Some ppl I've heard do it by squeezing their legs right before cumming. What about when you really push hard as hell right before cumming, is that squeezing the prostate gland? Cuz if I don't do that it feels only half as good.

:p

I'd have to say no....you couldn't get a greased needle up my ass let alone a finger....that's just disgusting

Never,women I have been with grab my cheeks but when their too close to the crack:FRlol: I put their hands away from it. I am a maniac when it comes to sex,but that is something I have never liked I will never try it. I think if I ever try it I will feel gay,and that I don't like.:D

bikinimom said:

So my question is....for those of you who are into this, how do you let your girl know that it is OK to do this? I mean, what if your rectum isn't clean? I know this may seem naive but I have never even thought to do such a thing. I have no issue with the whole licking thing, but that is external, y'know what I mean? And how does she get her finger in there? What type of lubrication? Saliva? KY? What?

Well the first time she asked and I told her to go for it. As for being clean.....well I wouldn't let her do it if I wasn't.....same way she won't let me eat her if she isn't clean.

As for lube....usually some of my precum.....if not saliva.....never broke out any lubes....somehow it would seemed like it was planned out or something. :D And getting in there is the ability to relax your ass muscles.....It amazing how much "harder" I cum when she is playing with my ass...doesn't necessarily have to have a finger "in" might just be doing circles.......

The guys that think you are gay if you have this done..... I have never had that thought at all......especially if I am carressing a tit or stroking a clit

My girl tried that shit with me and i jumped off the bed. Then she started chasing after me trying to stick her finger in my rectum.

Some girls can be really weird. hehehe

I am still an anal virgin tho, the only finger that goes on my butt hole is mine when i wipe it. LOL

Why would someone think they're gay simply because they feel some good pleasure in the little one. You're straight you straight. I haven't had anyone stick any fingers up there but I've had it licked. I FKN LOVE IT!
I like girls that are uninhibitted. I do anything to please a girl and would like that in return. I like to be licked soflty between the bottom of my sack and my little one. My sexually is not at stake either.
Bikinimom: Do you like it up the small one or like to be licked?

see, i always thought gay people liked others of the same sex... i had no idea that gay people just liked things rammed in their ass... thanks for setting me straight guys...

WHAT THE FUCK???? gay means they like other guys!!!
if a guy likes a chick doing this how can that make him any less of a man?

nop so weird in two ways: uncomfortable and makes me wonder if I'm a fag. As for the prostate thing never felt anything...I'm just I know

I let my girlfriend do it every once in a while. I just consider it another ofrm of foreplay. I think guys that say it's gross are just homophobic. It's not a gay thing it's stimulation and that's it.
As for lube we always have the WET lube out in case she lets me take the road less traveled, so I let her use that. But those fingernails have gotta go. :rolleyes:

Yup, it just a STIM thing for me....

Occaisionaly I take some GBL+meth when having sex with girls to last longer and get off even harder....

Do I feel like a druggie ? Hell No, it doesn't rule my everyday life.......

It's just that I like to get high as possible when having sex.

Here in the Netherlands you don't have to be a low life junkie to do shit occaisionally... I mean you can buy legally POT, Mushrooms, GBL overhere and all the other shit is widely available at low prices.....

XTC sells 10 for $2 each here!
(however with E its a little hard to get your dick up)

Moderation is the key......

As long if she use her finger and not the strap on cumcumber its ok with me....

Keep us cumming ladies!

:mix: :p :mix:

Top Bottom