Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys

I shave, and so does my wife. It's no fun to get pubes in your mouth :mix:. If I were single and not dating, I might not bother. Never gotten cut, but I'm careful... That's very thin skin down there!

I think it's only in the last 10 or 15 years that str8 men shave, as last time I was in a locker room, I don't think any men shaved down there (outside of a 5-mile radius of West Hollywood, that is). NO, I've never been in a locker room in that part of town.

Charles

I think it's only in the last 10 or 15 years that str8 men shave, as last time I was in a locker room, I don't think any men shaved down there (outside of a 5-mile radius of West Hollywood, that is). NO, I've never been in a locker room in that part of town.

Meat Gazer Alert!

it's a yankee and texan thing. dudes in the south don't shave their balls. why would you? you're not the one licking your balls. some poor lass is.

Just had a vasectomy in Jan. Shaved my sac with a single blade Bic with no shaving cream (per doc's instructions). It was a breeze. The vasectomy was no problem too.

i shave my balls and surrounding area cuz if the balls are bare and my legs are hairy my balls stand out too much. kind of my gooch and upper leg area i shave. but never use a trimmer. u will cut your sack every damn time. unless im just retarded which is entirely possible. the first few times i remember my balls getting pretty itchy i think. but it goes away. u just gotta tough it out for the first couple weeks. sometime i let it get really thick and i try and shave a "C" into my crotchular area for my first initial.

Top Bottom