Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for the guys

jamie S

new to this site - its hilarious!! (in a good way)

Question for the boys:
(and I don't mean to flame)

I know this board is for straight-up, candid talk, but sometimes you'd think that none of you have ever had any feelings for a woman... that they're just objects. (looking at past posts)

Am I way off base? Or will men always keep this childish streak?

again - dont mean to flame.... jus the impression I get from teh posts.
: )

i'll be the first one to admit i have had feelings for my ex.... and i still do, its just too bad things cant work out right now i guess, maybe i'm just a pathetic loser =)

yeh kinda what i was hoping to hear...

dont get me wrong -
just think all this talk about fucking women and gang-banging and ho's etc..... was a bit 'unrealistic' ????

Is this just the type of talk that happens when men get together on bulletin board.s :D

cos i would hate to think its how men truly feel about women.....

alas i tend to show my feeling to much and people try to mess with my head as a result

however i assume u be referring to the pics. iknow this sounds crazy but i would care iof they stopped posting them, as long as they kept posting themselves, it would be nice if they posted more on chat and convo. of course, while they still are posting them i will gladly drool like a rabid dog over Jenn.'s new pics :devil:

well...this is a fitness board....and as most guys on here are on juice....their testosterone levels are way high....and that can make a man very horny.....this is all meant in good fun though. Most of the posts on here are jokes....granted some are serious questions....but most are still jokes!!!

I personally will not refer to women as "bitches, or Hoes" (unless Im being specific and am pissed) but thats just me

jamie S said:
yeh kinda what i was hoping to hear...

dont get me wrong -
just think all this talk about fucking women and gang-banging and ho's etc..... was a bit 'unrealistic' ????

Is this just the type of talk that happens when men get together on bulletin board.s :D

cos i would hate to think its how men truly feel about women.....

You kinda lost me on the unrealistic thing. For you maybe but some people do have gang bangs trust me I know people that have them.

As for the calling of women bitches or hos. This I do not agree with but everyone has their own oppinions and mannerisms.

As for caring for women most of these guys are just playing around and have women of their own. Mine is sleeping right now I didnt want to wake her for the morning run cause she has a cold. The guys in here are just foolin and if you didnt notice there are a few women that post here also.

By the way I am not saying you are this way but I have heard how women talk when they are in a large group without and there is really little difference women can be just as vulgar as men they just feel they need to hide it for some reason I dont know blame it on society.

Basically dont take it seriously and if you find something offensive stop reading it.

Top Bottom