Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gotta LUV a stacked guy.

Werd

I was going to try the younger guy thing. Generally one would think they have waaaaaaaaay better bods than their older counterparts and would be "less broke" LOL. But I found me a "mature" dude that is like MAJOR DIESEL.... and am reminded why it is that I am attracted towards this physical type.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD DOES IT FEEL GOOD TO BE "THROWN AROUND" IN THE SACK AGAIN!

Fuck me. I was sitting on this dude who was sooooooo fucking jacked and I felt like my legs/hips were going to be split! And then to be able to caress those HYUGE shaven boobies! *cough* I mean MAJOR PECS!!!!

The dude is anything BUT deep, but he seems cool. I mean, he isn't the type to be all up in my shit and his cock was "just right". Shizzle, did that bad boy feel good.

He was a bit lacking in the kitty licken department (a bit of razor burn) but by that point we had already done it from nearly every position so the kitty was a bit hurten... not sore, just hurten. The razor burn put me over the top though. Fuck. I could have cum again, but I had to ask him to stop. He was sooooooo funny the way he kept apologizing if he hurt me.

The dude is a former Mr (Insert the name of a US State here). 42 years old and FUCKING JACKED AS SHIT!!

It felt soooooo good when he grabbed me under the abdomen with one arm and effortlessly hoisted my hips while he was doin' me from behind... then he kept flipping me from top to bottom, front to side...

I am not exactly a skinny little "fuck doll" even though I am nothing like I used to be at my competitive height I work hard to NOT be one of these skinny little wispy sticks with tits (BLECH! I HATE THAT SHIT). The last time I was with a skilled man that could do shit like that was about 3 years ago!

*sniff* I miss THAT shit!!

Anyways, it is all good. It isn't like I want to be this dude's gf or wife, just a really good fuck buddy. I hope that we can be cool and be buds...

Dude is 6'2" and gotta weigh in close to 270 I think, shaven head, drives a big old fucking truck and a Harley. Sweet Jesus does that brother have lats, pecs and wheels!!! Holy Fuck.... to see his bod in all that glory! He has been out of the gym for about 11 weeks because he tore his tricep or something and motherfucker if his bod wasnt STILL SWEET!

Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

I could never date a dude that is younger.... they have NO experience!! Women mature faster than men... I am 21 so I like them around 27-32 maybe when I am a bit older I will bring the age a little closer to mine. But the little boys that are around my age are babies and not worth my time...

LOL by younger I meant like 33! Heheheheheeee

I am 37 and again TWO DUDES said, "Your ass REALLY IS 22!" (Only shagged the big dude. The other was an artist for whom I posed. Can't wait to go back and finish the portrait. He only blocked it out and it was beautiful. It is near mural size. A gorgeous nude.)

geoboy said:
Quantify "just right"...

-

It was nice and thick but not too big. If a guy is too big then it is very painful for me especially from certain angles. I would say he was like 7/8". And it was JUST beautiful.... nicely shaven and just "right". My God, but his cock felt good.

Bigger is better.....The man I've been dating is HUGE. 6 feet tall and 260 pounds of muscle. I'm petite and I can climb around on him like a jungle gym.

YUMMMMMMMMY FUN! :p

starfish said:
Bigger is better.....The man I've been dating is HUGE. 6 feet tall and 260 pounds of muscle. I'm petite and I can climb around on him like a jungle gym.

YUMMMMMMMMY FUN! :p

WERD Darlin!!!

WERD.

I am only bout 5'3". That is me in my avatar so yall can see I am still kinda thick (though I was nearly 20 # heavier back in the day - all muscle LOL). It is sooooooooooooooo awesome to be with a HYUGE guy that is jacked. :evil:

Werd said:
WERD Darlin!!!

WERD.

I am only bout 5'3". That is me in my avatar so yall can see I am still kinda thick (though I was nearly 20 # heavier back in the day - all muscle LOL). It is sooooooooooooooo awesome to be with a HYUGE guy that is jacked. :evil:

WERD..

All that and the dimple in his chin makes me want to climb him like a cat
catsmiley.gif

Glad you are having fun....Much more refreshing than the bullshit games. :)

starfish said:
WERD..

All that and the dimple in his chin makes me want to climb him like a cat
catsmiley.gif

Glad you are having fun....Much more refreshing than the bullshit games. :)

You have "it" for guys with a strong jawline too, huh?

I get so fucking hot when I see a guy with a dimple in his chin!!!!

Yes, I feel ya on the "just say NO to bullshit games'. You dig me. I dig you. You dont tell me where to go and what to do and I dont ask you the same. If we want to see each other again, then we stay in touch. If not, then rock on.

And I NEVER kiss on the first date. LOL

But my free time is VERY VERY limited I am afraid. The look on this dude's face was priceless when I said, "You dont think that I drove all this way just to kiss you..... do you?"

HEhehehehehe I think I actually heard him gulp when I started to walk towards his bedroom.

Heheheheheheheee

you girls know some big dudes...
I think/thought I'm big @ 6'2" 240...:worried:

Top Bottom