Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gotta LUV a stacked guy.

good to hear your getting a grade A fuckin', E.

Think I'm about healed enough to break up some furniture again, can barely wait.

:)

Werd said:
I was going to try the younger guy thing. Generally one would think they have waaaaaaaaay better bods than their older counterparts and would be "less broke" LOL. But I found me a "mature" dude that is like MAJOR DIESEL.... and am reminded why it is that I am attracted towards this physical type.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD DOES IT FEEL GOOD TO BE "THROWN AROUND" IN THE SACK AGAIN!

Fuck me. I was sitting on this dude who was sooooooo fucking jacked and I felt like my legs/hips were going to be split! And then to be able to caress those HYUGE shaven boobies! *cough* I mean MAJOR PECS!!!!

The dude is anything BUT deep, but he seems cool. I mean, he isn't the type to be all up in my shit and his cock was "just right". Shizzle, did that bad boy feel good.

He was a bit lacking in the kitty licken department (a bit of razor burn) but by that point we had already done it from nearly every position so the kitty was a bit hurten... not sore, just hurten. The razor burn put me over the top though. Fuck. I could have cum again, but I had to ask him to stop. He was sooooooo funny the way he kept apologizing if he hurt me.

The dude is a former Mr (Insert the name of a US State here). 42 years old and FUCKING JACKED AS SHIT!!

It felt soooooo good when he grabbed me under the abdomen with one arm and effortlessly hoisted my hips while he was doin' me from behind... then he kept flipping me from top to bottom, front to side...

I am not exactly a skinny little "fuck doll" even though I am nothing like I used to be at my competitive height I work hard to NOT be one of these skinny little wispy sticks with tits (BLECH! I HATE THAT SHIT). The last time I was with a skilled man that could do shit like that was about 3 years ago!

*sniff* I miss THAT shit!!

Anyways, it is all good. It isn't like I want to be this dude's gf or wife, just a really good fuck buddy. I hope that we can be cool and be buds...

Dude is 6'2" and gotta weigh in close to 270 I think, shaven head, drives a big old fucking truck and a Harley. Sweet Jesus does that brother have lats, pecs and wheels!!! Holy Fuck.... to see his bod in all that glory! He has been out of the gym for about 11 weeks because he tore his tricep or something and motherfucker if his bod wasnt STILL SWEET!

Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

you lucky person; that would be heaven for me....only had it happen once, but the role was reversed; had to plug that huge stud - that's all he wanted; girlfriend was a stripper and she was working that night so I got to do him. Always wanted it the other way but the dude had to have that prostate hit and hit hard....I was glad to oblige.....

courtneybcca said:
I could never date a dude that is younger.... they have NO experience!! Women mature faster than men... I am 21 so I like them around 27-32 maybe when I am a bit older I will bring the age a little closer to mine. But the little boys that are around my age are babies and not worth my time...

general misconception, but hey your excused ,women mature faster PHYSICALLY, that is all and as for life experience well i am not even going there but all my past fucks call me back for more so i guess i did something right and i am not that old

Dirk Howat said:
Werd,

I am wondering why do you want him just as a booty call?

A few reasons...

I dont want to down the guy but he isn't exactly the sharpest pencil in the box. I mean, he is hardly "deep". I think he is a deep down good guy who has seen some serious pain in his life and I am sure that has a lot to do with why he is so "closed off" to a great extent. But I need a man who will stimulate me mentally and emotionally. I just dont think he would be able to do that.

I think that we *might* end up AWESOME fuck buddies... I would LOVE IT if we could be very tight buds that shared their bodies on occasion (if it came from both ends). I think the guy would be awesome to hang with on occasion but definitely not someone that I could be in a longterm committed relationship with or dad material per se.

I could be wrong, however, I doubt it.

I would love it if he would let me close enough to him to see what is beneath. I would never take advantage or hurt him callously. But I seriously doubt that will ever happen so I just take it as it comes.

Werd said:
A few reasons...

I dont want to down the guy but he isn't exactly the sharpest pencil in the box. I mean, he is hardly "deep". I think he is a deep down good guy who has seen some serious pain in his life and I am sure that has a lot to do with why he is so "closed off" to a great extent. But I need a man who will stimulate me mentally and emotionally. I just dont think he would be able to do that.

I think that we *might* end up AWESOME fuck buddies... I would LOVE IT if we could be very tight buds that shared their bodies on occasion (if it came from both ends). I think the guy would be awesome to hang with on occasion but definitely not someone that I could be in a longterm committed relationship with or dad material per se.

I could be wrong, however, I doubt it.

I would love it if he would let me close enough to him to see what is beneath. I would never take advantage or hurt him callously. But I seriously doubt that will ever happen so I just take it as it comes.
I'll stimulate you mentally :D...but if you ask for 'deeper'...you better mean philosophy ;) :worried:

You are very sensitive mentaly and visualy , and what you want is what you see and offer the same , that makes things simplier for you , u r kinda lucky

Top Bottom