Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gotta LUV a stacked guy.

Ulcasterdropout said:
I'm near the Canadian border, upstate NY.

Really? For some reason I thought you were south of me.

*sniff*

That is too far from me.... alas. :(

Werd said:
Really? For some reason I thought you were south of me.

*sniff*

That is too far from me.... alas. :(
Even if I was closer, I wuv you too much so I'd spare you the disappointment :(

Ulcasterdropout said:
Even if I was closer, I wuv you too much so I'd spare you the disappointment :(

The disappointment?.... you lost me. Why would I be disappointed?

werd, you just need some sweet buttlove from a handsome, hunky and hung black man.....unfortunately I don't know anyone like that.

Dial_tone said:
werd, you just need some sweet buttlove from a handsome, hunky and hung black man.....unfortunately I don't know anyone like that.

LOL You know I wuv you darlin'! :heart:

Courtneybcca said:
I could never date a dude that is younger.... they have NO experience!! Women mature faster than men... I am 21 so I like them around 27-32 maybe when I am a bit older I will bring the age a little closer to mine. But the little boys that are around my age are babies and not worth my time...

That has got to be the funniest thing I have ever heard! Are you kidding? Maturity is equal whether you think so or not, and the immaturity goes both ways. There are very mature men and women of all ages, and I find it questionable why you have not been able to meet them yet. Maybe you aren't quite as mature as you thought.... women like you who think you are better for some reason and look down on men of their age really perplex me! And FYI, I'm twenty and am dating an extremely intelligent, beautiful, mature and nice WOMAN who is nearly a year older than me (a year ahead of me in college) for over eight months now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom