Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got a squirter -- eww!!!

Razorguns

I feel like Lestat. :)

Been feelin' crappy lately -- so decided to polish off my time-honored pick-up skills from my 20's and took a chick (hot one, stripper at some local club) home from a club.

All was well -- until fucking niagara falls came pouring down.

God DAMN. Talk about ruining the entire moment. Yuck. Thank god i had one extra set of sheets.

I'm so put-off. Spent 20 mins in the shower. I don't think i'll touch another female for awhile. Think i'm gonna go get a kitten.

my FUCKING luck.... (no pun intended). :mad:

Last edited:
Razorguns said:
I feel like Lestat. :)

Been feelin' crappy lately -- so decided to polish off my time-honored pick-up skills from my 20's and took a chick (hot one, stripper at some local club) home from a club.

All was well -- until fucking niagara falls came pouring down.

God DAMN. Talk about ruining the entire moment. Yuck. Thank god i had one extra set of sheets.

I'm so put-off. Spent 20 mins in the shower. I don't think i'll touch another female for awhile. Think i'm gonna go get a kitten.

my FUCKING luck.... (no pun intended). :mad:
Haha.. damn man..

I had a girl like that in college.. its was crazy... that fucking wetness soaked through my mattress and I was fucked for a few days... luckily it didn't smell, but I avoided that spot on the bed for a while.

Good job at picking up a hot chick though man, good work!!!

I got a friend that says she can soak bath towels....undecided whether I want to witness that or not.

HHAHA...

Turd Ferguson... my co-worker..... messed around with this girl that was a friend of a girl I banged a few times...

Well turns out the girl get so went her pants and whatever else gets soaked. His car wreaked... and he eventually sold it... in part because of her discharge...

Disgusting.

I've had some gushers that would leave some big ass wet spots on my bed but not a squirter. Sounds like it would be fun.

BTW
Dd she flip you and squirt it on your back?

Top Bottom