Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got a girl at clubs number, now what? Need help from the players

i was gona say forget it until i read she wasnt 21....if a girl who's 21+ does that, chances are she does the same shit 4 nights a week....but if she wasnt 21(and wasnt drunk) she remembers you...i never call a number i get at a bar, just cuz its sooo akward when u see each other sober....best thing to do is this...call/write her, and say you're gona be at XXXX club/bar on friday night, she should go with her friends...that way, if ur not that into her when u arent quite as buzzed, then ur not stuck with her...and if u are into her, take it from there

GottaThinkBIG said:
Here's a real quick summary of the situation: i've been in almost back to back long term relationships since high school and through most of college. I'm a senior in college now, turned 21 a few months ago and am single for the first time in awhile. My buddies and I went to a club last friday and I ended up dancing with a girl and one thing led to another we were kissing and her hands were EVERYWHERE (as were mine). Her friends came and got her eventually and she had to go but I got her number. I'm kicking myself in the ass for not asking this girl to come to my apartment with me that night but my cousin (who is a girl my age) was visiting from another college and sleeping over at my apartment and I thought it would make my cousin feel pretty awkward.

Need help from you players. I haven't been in this scene very long. I'm not really interested in having a relationship with this girl, in all honesty I just want to try to get some no strings action. If you were in a situation like this, when would you call her and what would you ask her to do or where would you try to take her out?

Bro, if you don't know what to do already, there's nothing I can do or say to change that.

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom