Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got caught Masterbating by wife

M

MohawkMuscle

I was kinda embarast. I used to masterbate in front of her when we first met cause it turned her on, but over the years...(2) I now keep it behind doors.

Well I did the deed when she was at work and never thought twice about it.. Untill I heard her say, "EEWWWW!!!!!! YOU MASTERBATED!" She stepped in some cum that must of dripped onto the floor!!! There was no way I could deny it! I was kinda embarast... then she bugged me the whole night. I later found out she masterbates all the time... even when I am home!! lol
Oh well, Just thought this was funny!

MohawkMuscle said:
I was kinda embarast. I used to masterbate in front of her when we first met cause it turned her on, but over the years...(2) I now keep it behind doors.

Well I did the deed when she was at work and never thought twice about it.. Untill I heard her say, "EEWWWW!!!!!! YOU MASTERBATED!" She stepped in some cum that must of dripped onto the floor!!! There was no way I could deny it! I was kinda embarast... then she bugged me the whole night. I later found out she masterbates all the time... even when I am home!! lol
Oh well, Just thought this was funny!

Remember what happen to George Costanza. That was embarrassing. :D

BigRedCat said:
Sometimes I "pretend" to get caught mastrubating. I know it turns on my girl so why not?!

Haha I used to do that while videotaping myself. Then when she came in we'd start having sex all on tape... cool stuff

Top Bottom