Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good S*X

Last week, had sex with a X and a new girl i am seeing. And you know what they were both damn good. But it was 2 different types of sex with my X it was hard and sweaty but with the new girl it was more "meaningfull" but it was still damn hot.

Sex. Making love. you make the call, but....

Really, I am in the mood to fuck. I mean a "make sure there is water and food by the bed and that you dont have any appointments for the next few days" kind of fuck.

You know the kind of fucking where you eventually come back to reality and look around the house and say "There must have been a break-in..." sheets and towels and cushions and pillows strewn from one end to the other... the kind where you have cum so many times that you get the red eyed, savage wild look in your eyes that says "Stay away from me... no... WAIT.... come the fuck back over here NOW!"

Quivering and quaking and clutching at yourself hot open mouthed raw throated red faced moaning muscles straining bathed in sweat starving for more kind of fucking.

Gguy9 said:
Last week, had sex with a X and a new girl i am seeing. And you know what they were both damn good. But it was 2 different types of sex with my X it was hard and sweaty but with the new girl it was more "meaningfull" but it was still damn hot.

Wow interesting maybe it is because the sex with the X
there was no emotions involved and it was about u two
getting your rocks off

You should always have good sex.

If she is lame, pussy dry, not into sex but she wants to have sex.

Stick your two fingers in her pussy, find her g -spot, hold it and:
Spank her ass to get it going.

Talk dirty to her.

If it is not good, you are not doing enough prep work.

I had pretty fuckin good sex this weekend! Recently started playing with this guy who is 6 yrs younger than me (which I swore I'd never do again) and I am OH SO GLAD I DID! I went over to his house Sat night with the itnention of just watching movies and maybe fooling around since I am cycling off of depo right now (you are supposed to do this with depo every so often) and flo is in town. I usually hate period sex, but after like 2 hours of hot & heavy kissing/petting/playing I just couldn't say no anymore. We had sex in the bed, made a nasty mess, then moved it into the shower where I had an orgasm so good I almost passed out! (It was very hot in there)
I think he's a keeper.

ThatGirl said:
I had pretty fuckin good sex this weekend! Recently started playing with this guy who is 6 yrs younger than me (which I swore I'd never do again) and I am OH SO GLAD I DID! I went over to his house Sat night with the itnention of just watching movies and maybe fooling around since I am cycling off of depo right now (you are supposed to do this with depo every so often) and flo is in town. I usually hate period sex, but after like 2 hours of hot & heavy kissing/petting/playing I just couldn't say no anymore. We had sex in the bed, made a nasty mess, then moved it into the shower where I had an orgasm so good I almost passed out! (It was very hot in there)
I think he's a keeper.
Christ, the bed must of looked like a murder scene.

Top Bottom