Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GOOD GOD white people need to have more marital sex!

win19

:busy:

Meanwhile other countries are at risk for overpopulation with extremely high fertility rates, ahremm.... Mexico (2.42), India (2.73 - it used to be as high as 6.0), Bangladesh (3.11), Pakistan (4.0), Saudi Arabia (4.0), Africa (extremely high in nearly all African countries, varies with land: as high as 7.46 in Niger and as "low" as 3.99 in Ghana), Afghanistan: 6.69, Yemen: 6.58, Philippines: 3.11, Guatemala: 3.82, Malaysia: 3.04, etc.

The normal replacement a society needs is at least 2.1.

Europe is at 1.4 and risking underpopulation and projected upcoming calculated severe population reductions. And officially takes the cake in the gutter department of reproduction :LockMe!: :xeye:

Canada is at 1.66. Australia: 1.76. Italy (for all the Italians): 1.28. And American whites at 1.85 (still fall short of maintenance of 2.1). Anyways, the point is: get cracking!!! :busy: :google: :bigkiss: :elephant:

did my part....2 boys. (I'll refrain from launching into WHY the white race, around the world, is heading towards extinction).

we're responsible and dont overburden our society with too many goddamn kids. Except for the mormons, fuck them.

win19 said:
:busy:

Meanwhile other countries are at risk for overpopulation with extremely high fertility rates, ahremm.... Mexico (2.42), India (2.73 - it used to be as high as 6.0), Bangladesh (3.11), Pakistan (4.0), Saudi Arabia (4.0), Africa (extremely high in nearly all African countries, varies with land: as high as 7.46 in Niger and as "low" as 3.99 in Ghana), Afghanistan: 6.69, Yemen: 6.58, Philippines: 3.11, Guatemala: 3.82, Malaysia: 3.04, etc.

The normal replacement a society needs is at least 2.1.

Europe is at 1.4 and risking underpopulation and projected upcoming calculated severe population reductions. And officially takes the cake in the gutter department of reproduction :LockMe!: :xeye:

Canada is at 1.66. Australia: 1.76. Italy (for all the Italians): 1.28. And American whites at 1.85 (still fall short of maintenance of 2.1). Anyways, the point is: get cracking!!! :busy: :google: :bigkiss: :elephant:

You talk about this like it's a bad thing. Imo the world needs more population control. Population increases take their toll on it, and we see this in many sectors of society day by day.

chewyxrage said:
it's called birth control, responsibility, and financial intelligence
this could spell downfall for those responsible
less voices=less votes=less political power/sway
interesting twist

boss_ said:
did my part....2 boys. (I'll refrain from launching into WHY the white race, around the world, is heading towards extinction).

However, isn't every other race involved heading to extinction as well? It cuts both ways. Maybe this is how racism ends when everyone's "mixed".

Top Bottom