Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GOOD GOD white people need to have more marital sex!

White people can't afford to get pregnant and lose that second income.

I'm working on my part. Next week, I will marry the whitest man I have ever seen. He says he wants to marry me so he can his future children will be able to get a tan.

myway said:
I'm working on my part. Next week, I will marry the whitest man I have ever seen. He says he wants to marry me so he can his future children will be able to get a tan.

A gentlemans way of saying that he wants you. Did you like his methodology?

hanselthecaretaker said:
You talk about this like it's a bad thing. Imo the world needs more population control. Population increases take their toll on it, and we see this in many sectors of society day by day.

Yes, but not Europe. They are dying out literally. Anyways, the ideal is a minimum of two children (with an occasional family having more) just to keep replacing previous generations, that's what we need to aim for.

hanselthecaretaker said:
However, isn't every other race involved heading to extinction as well? It cuts both ways. Maybe this is how racism ends when everyone's "mixed".

Racism will never end. Despite hundreds of years of intermixing, there's still a racial caste system in Mexico. In India there is also a caste system, that's been accused of "racism" (e.g. case of Dalits). These demonstrate prejudice and discrimination will regardless always exist. And there will always be darker skin types because of tropical variation of the sun, hence superficial judgments based on skin tone will also never end (if that's what you meant).

Also, Europe's falling fertility rates will do nothing to impact those of the other countries, ie, the dying out is worthless, because they will just keep growing at those rates: http://dwb.unl.edu/Teacher/NSF/C01/C01Links/www.iiasa.ac.at/Research/LUC/Papers/gkh1/chap1.htm

"Fertility remains the driving force behind natural increase in the vast majority of countries that contribute the most to world population growth." (http://www.census.gov/ipc/prod/wp98/ib98-4.pdf)

India will soon outpopulate any other country in the world: http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200507/21/eng20050721_197497.html

Those are the politically uncorrect, but factually correct realities of "world" overpopulation.

Last edited:
Look at Iceland, basically one of the only countries in Europe to have previously had replacement rates. Icelanders are as highly educated as anyone else, but family wise most think of having three children as ideal! Icelanders are intelligent in this aspect, they seem to be fluctuating between the replacement level but then it has decreased slightly under in the past several years (e.g. they are replacing, but not overdoing it at all).

Japan has a very concentrated, dense amount of people on a small Island, but they are at 1.4. And taking care of themselves. Though at this curent level it spells a decline. They also don't have an explosive illegal immigrant problem like in the US, which keeps the population even more regulated.

Early on, the Chinese were reproducing at much, much higher rates than now (it was 5.93 in 1950 and 2.63 in 1981), this is why their population now got to the size it is now. China has however, also become aware of their overpopulation problems. They are "handling" it. E.g. the one-child policy is showing effectiveness. China currently at: 1.73.

Asians are smart enough to take care of themselves, many other countries (not Europe!) need to be encouraged to limit the number of children as well as employing contraceptives (if not birth control, then condoms where applicable). Clearly, a one-child policy like that of China would be of benefit to India.

funny how people complain about there not being enough people, then frowning on single mothers etc who are burping them out every other year

anyway ive already decided that my future bride and i are going to undergo IVF so that she can have triplets.

then we're going to divorce so that the taxpayer has to foot the bill of bringing up a gang of looking good kids

thanks in advance ;)

Top Bottom