Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Golden fixations

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
Drinking your own piss wasn't the hot thing. Just the fact that he is into golden showers giving and receiving is hot.

Send PM to SoreArms. Magic will happen. :)

Don't bother peeing on yourself....piss on someone else. Might as well give 'em the ol cleavland steamer while your at it:)

TRUEsoldier said:
Uh....no, I dont see how that is hot in any way!!? :rolleyes:

Open minded = hot

Because SA enjoys partaking in watersports he is open minded. His ability to keep an open mind makes him hot. Which was what I was originally getting at when I posted "HOT! :qt:" to begin with.

I don't think there is anything hot about people pooping on one another or vomitting on one another but some people are into that. Whatever floats your boat! :)

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
Open minded = hot

Because SA enjoys partaking in watersports he is open minded. His ability to keep an open mind makes him hot. Which was what I was originally getting at when I posted "HOT! :qt:" to begin with.

I don't think there is anything hot about people pooping on one another or vomitting on one another but some people are into that. Whatever floats your boat! :)

no doubt! open mindedness is awesome,

BUT when it comes to shit, piss, vomit, or animals....keep the mind closed, they're unnecessary plenty of other things you can do, hand cuffs, tying up, candles, syrup, etc

Peace

Top Bottom