Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Give me the best text response to bag this hottie.

Synpax

Met a girl friday at a party/bar thing. Talked briefly. Seemed to get along. Called her on Tuesday. Voicemail. No response.

Figured I'd text to her today, last resort.

Here is how the conversation went, on chat:

Me: 'Hey - it's matt. Give me a call back'

Her: 'About? didnt figure youd remember me...'

Me: 'Left you a voice message a few days ago. Want to see if you can hang out'

Her: 'Hmm... In what context? I feel obligated to mention that im dating someone...'

WHAT DO I SAY NEXT TO SEAL THE DEAL? She's really quiet hot.

Synpax said:
Met a girl friday at a party/bar thing. Talked briefly. Seemed to get along. Called her on Tuesday. Voicemail. No response.

Figured I'd text to her today, last resort.

Here is how the conversation went, on chat:

Me: 'Hey - it's matt. Give me a call back'

Her: 'About? didnt figure youd remember me...'

Me: 'Left you a voice message a few days ago. Want to see if you can hang out'

Her: 'Hmm... In what context? I feel obligated to mention that im dating someone...'

WHAT DO I SAY NEXT TO SEAL THE DEAL? She's really quiet hot.

Respond: I don't mind, I'm not jealous.

shouldnt matter if she already gave u her number... if she was in a serious relationship, then y would she b giving her number to a guy that she just met.

Just tell her where you want to take her out and forget about the "seeing someone". If she said "obligated", then she is not really into the guy and you have a chance.

Last edited:
youre not sealing anything with the next text

"thats cool, id still like to see you though, you were interesting/fun. something quick and easy like xxxxxxxxxx would be fun"

No response. I'll see her in person again at some point.

Wierd, because she didn't just give me her number. She took my phone out of my hands and entered it.

I went with bottleneck but I should have just chilled for a bit and gave mty own answer - same as golden.

Her office is near mine so I might just spring her a note on thurs or so and ask to get a drink after work. Ignore the whole 'seeing a guy ' thing.

Thanks all. You all make good points.

"im seeing someone" when they actively hit on you = "you need to reassure me that youre not going to fuck up my current relationship, but id like to interview you as a replacement/fuckbuddy in the meantime...if you know how to shut up"

GoldenDelicious said:
"im seeing someone" when they actively hit on you = "you need to reassure me that youre not going to fuck up my current relationship, but id like to interview you as a replacement/fuckbuddy in the meantime...if you know how to shut up"

EXACTLY. Dead-on balls accurate.

Set the stage for a harmless interaction, go out for coffee or something stupid. She knows the deal as do you. Just don't be overly aggressive. And don't bring the BF up at any point and DO NOT be phased if and when she brings him up.

Top Bottom