Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Give this a bump if you will be glad when summer break is over!!

anibolism

:fro: That way 15 year olds like captain awesome and dedicated to recklessness will be back in school and not fucking off with their computers and talking prejudice shit, and quit bothering all the people on this board that are here to talk gym and bodies:angel:

You know if you were use some of this energy and brain power you use to fuck with people and direct it toward the gym and some weights you might get an idea why all of us are on this board in the first place...............

I for one will be damn glad, All the kids will be back in school. You kids always screw around here in summer, I for one am damn tired of you liltte dicks playing around on this board. So are the rest of ADULTS here. This is an adult site, and should be treated as such. George are you listening? The between the sheets board has quite a bit of adult photo's being posted here and could be trouble if some do gooder takes up a fight with ISP's to get it banned or restricted. Just a thought, I would hate to see the photo's stopped being allowed here just because somebodies kiddies saw them and filed complaints over them. I know we can't stop them but if they lie about their age just to loggin, at least you can say you tried to keep them out of here. Enuf said.

Last edited:
Lasedude's right, although I try never to criticise, you kids should't be here,try to be polite, we have lots of nice girls who are becoming disgusted by you and will not remain here anylonger if you continue making such posts.

hey man im 15 but you dont see me being immature! i guess you guys hate all 15 year olds. .lifting is my life so i dont fuck around with people mess around on the board talkign shit about people i dunno.
sorry for the other assholes!

hey man im 15 but you dont see me being immature! i guess you guys hate all 15 year olds. .lifting is my life so i dont fuck around with people mess around on the board talkign shit about people i dunno.
sorry for the other assholes!

Cap Awesome and Reckless are a little out of control.. but so what. I just want my gym to get less crowded..

The gym is always packed when the college kids are back home.. but then again.. I was once there.. so it is tolerable... most of the time

Top Bottom