Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls who go out just wanting to get some/even remotely like sex...

women used to be treated like objects and used for sex and bought and sold like slaves, and all that, and yall couldnt even vote till after black people...

next time you feel like complaining look how good things are going for you- your even allowed to work.

shut the fuck up and be greatful, that is all ;)

Werd said:
Ummmm not.

This goes back to our animal instincts, you know where male gorillas feel the need to beat each other down to become the dominant male so he could control all the females in the group thus giving him the best opportunity to pass on his genes. He, in turn, would offer the females (and their young) protection.

If those females are "allowed to whore around" then the dominant male can not be guaranteed that the offspring that he is protecting is HIS and not the offspring of some other male.

See, this is where I get confused.

I thought that most men were just a bit more evolved than the average gorilla.

MY BAD.

I think THIS is the story's end. But thanks for clearing that up for me. ;)

This has nothing to do with what i said... i am saying why, in the 20th century, human females who have a lot of sex are sluts and human males who have sex are not... care to address what i said about women being able to have sex at will (generally speaking) while men must possess some sort of desirable qualities?

If anything men are doing what they are biologically meant to do- spread their seed as much as possible.
Women are the ones fucking with nature... it is "natural" for a woman to be very selective with her mates as, evolutionarily speaking, a woman wouldn't want to invest a 9 month pregnancy in a cump mate.

This mentality is built into our genes... we are nothing if not animals... this is another strong basis on which to validate the alleged "double standard".

SublimeZM said:
women used to be treated like objects and used for sex and bought and sold like slaves, and all that, and yall couldnt even vote till after black people...

next time you feel like complaining look how good things are going for you- your even allowed to work.

shut the fuck up and be greatful, that is all ;)

LOL

Will you marry me?

Lift Chief said:
This has nothing to do with what i said... i am saying why, in the 20th century, human females who have a lot of sex are sluts and human males who have sex are not... care to address what i said about women being able to have sex at will (generally speaking) while men must possess some sort of desirable qualities?"

This statement SUPPORTS my arguement. Men are by nature horny. Why? Because they are genetically programmed to want to inseminate as many females with THEIR seed as possible. Where as females are designed by nature to be discriminating. It isn't about the 9 month investment, darlin'. That is the easy part. It is about rearing a child that will end up physically and mentally inferior because of who their father was.

Lift Chief said:
If anything men are doing what they are biologically meant to do- spread their seed as much as possible.

There you go, supporting MY arguement again. Thank you. :)

Lift Chief said:
Women are the ones fucking with nature... it is "natural" for a woman to be very selective with her mates as, evolutionarily speaking, a woman wouldn't want to invest a 9 month pregnancy in a cump mate.

This mentality is built into our genes... we are nothing if not animals... this is another strong basis on which to validate the alleged "double standard".

To which I can only reply AGAIN -

I thought that we were supposed to have been evolved just a tad bit more than the average gorilla.

I thought that we as females who no longer live in the wild and do not NEED a big, strong aggressive male to "defend" us from predators were supposed to IGNORE our genetic coding and choose to reproduce with men who are also more evolved... choose men whose hearts and minds are developed, the size of their biceps is supposed to be "fancy window dressing".

PS - On a side note.... because we are NOT animals and can separate SEX from procreation what do we now use to "control females"?

"MORALITY"

Yes folks, PLEASURE IS EEEEEEEEEEEEVIL. IT IS BAD AND FILTHY!!!! :rolleyes:

Call your daughter a slut if she wears low-rise jeans! That will learn her!!!

And the double edged sword is now being felt by the males that choose to employ this means of control.

You call a woman a whore because she has sex with more than one guy in her lifetime..... And viola -

"EVERYBODY GETS HIS TURN.....'CEPT YOU!"

LOL

Or at least that is what you tell yourself because she ain't payin' YOU no mind.

;)

Liftchief, you know I am not directing my comment at you personally. I only phrased my comment that way for it it have more of an impact on the reader regardless of who he/she is.

Werd said:
This statement SUPPORTS my arguement. Men are by nature horny. Why? Because they are genetically programmed to want to inseminate as many females with THEIR seed as possible. Where as females are designed by nature to be discriminating. It isn't about the 9 month investment, darlin'. That is the easy part. It is about rearing a child that will end up physically and mentally inferior because of who their father was.

There you go, supporting MY arguement again. Thank you. :)

To which I can only reply AGAIN -

I thought that we were supposed to have been evolved just a tad bit more than the average gorilla.

I thought that we as females who no longer live in the wild and do not NEED a big, strong aggressive male to "defend" us from predators were supposed to IGNORE our genetic coding and choose to reproduce with men who are also more evolved... choose men whose hearts and minds are developed, the size of their biceps is supposed to be "fancy window dressing".

PS - On a side note.... because we are NOT animals and can separate SEX from procreation what do we now use to "control females"?

"MORALITY"

Yes folks, PLEASURE IS EEEEEEEEEEEEVIL. IT IS BAD AND FILTHY!!!! :rolleyes:

Call your daughter a slut if she wears low-rise jeans! That will learn her!!!

And the double edged sword is now being felt by the males that choose to employ this means of control.

You call a woman a whore because she has sex with more than one guy in her lifetime..... And viola -

"EVERYBODY GETS HIS TURN.....'CEPT YOU!"

LOL

Or at least that is what you tell yourself because she ain't payin' YOU no mind.

;)

Liftchief, you know I am not directing my comment at you personally. I only phrased my comment that way for it it have more of an impact on the reader regardless of who he/she is.

We are not on the same page in this discussion.

Top Bottom