Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls who go out just wanting to get some/even remotely like sex...

Frackal19 said:
Oh yeah... like most women don't run their entire existence by using sex as a weapon... blaming men for that? NO-WAY. It's a point taught in feminist literature. :

Maybe if American men stopped treating women like whores for wanting to be sexual equals then maybe, just maybe the "precious commodity" that is a woman's sex would lose its value, thereby making it more difficult for a woman to use that same sex as a weapon..... C'est nes pas?

It takes two to tango, Sugarplumb. If one ain't buyin' then the other can't be sellin'.

Frackal19 said:
Perhaps but women are also largely afraid to be considered whores by other women, moreso than by men.

If a mna never treated a woman like a whore, then why on earth would she be treated that way by another woman?.... unless, of course, that woman was pandering to another MAN.

Puh-lease.

If American men pulled their heads out of their cromagnun "need to control and dominate women by degrading them" behinds, then they *might* actually get the benefits of having a woman SHARE her sex with him, as opposed to having her *try* to control him by using her sex as a weapon.

Werd said:
It depends on where these foreign girls are from. Usually northern Europeans recognize that a woman's value does not begin or end with her sex. Here women are sexual equivalents of men so they do not need to "use" sex as a commodity. It can not be held against them leaving them free to share it.

Too bad American men haven't "gotten that" yet. If they did, they'd be "getting it" more often. :rolleyes:

European women only wish they could have American manly men instead of pointy-headed European wimps. :)

Razorguns said:
when you find chicks who like sex and fuck all kinds of guys. Let me know. 99% of hot women in clubs are just teases who have "high standards" and don't want to fuck on the first date, cuz they'll feel it'll make 'em look "easy".

no dice on them

or they get all dolled up and do it up nice with the heels and low cut pants and the sluty top and look like a cum dumpster but they go with chics and only dance and only talk to there other chic friends

I get it.... A man can fuck who, what, why, whenever he wants and he is STILL a man. If a woman has more than one lover in her entire life. She is a whore.

Gotcha.

And dudes that think like this wonder why they are "home alone".

As soon as you realize that a woman's value does not begin or end with her sex, the happier you will be.

If that is too difficult a concept to grasp then ask yourselves this question - if a female who is "all wore out" from doinkin' tons of dudes (which by some standards I hear around here is like 10 from puberty to grave) where was she getting all "wore out" if not by fucking.....MEN? So now, how is it that these "highly desirable men" are NOT getting all wore out themselves by "skanki-fying" all of these lousy low-life whores by FUCKING THEM!?!?...

Oh, silly me. I forgot....

It is because THEY ARE MEN.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Top Bottom