Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls, whats the shortest guy you would fuck?

what height?

• 6'2

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 6'1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 foot

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 5'11

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 5'10

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 5'9

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • 5'8

• 5'7

• 5'6

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • even shorter

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
lol the poll starts at 5"6... guess thats bad news for my friend who is 5"3. youd change your mind if youd see him really hes got a good face and he is buff and tanned and lean.

I am 5'6"
I have never dated a girl shorter than me, most are near my height but usually just barely taller, as in maybe 1/2" or so. a few who have liked me have been a good 3-4" taller, but having the same girlfriend for a long time, I didn't date them. I don't think it matters that much what someone says about height, if they really like the person or think they are hot, height is only part of the equation and can be overlooked (har har - pun intended).

Holy shit you guys are actually that obsessed over height? hahaha. Get over it. Btw, I'm "average height" 5'11''.

Soklueless who are you trying to kid? Silly girl.

hamstershaver said:
no 5 is not alot

I KNOW, MY POINT WAS theyre heightS ranged from 5'6 to 5'10...

I GUESS HEIGHT MATTERs if itS A ONE NIGHT stand thatS TOTALLY BAsed on lookS AND APPEARENCE

Height does sorta matter, I mean I don't want a girl thats taller than me, althought that would mean she would have to be 6 ft. plus. I like shorter women anyways, usaully 5'2'' to 5'6'' or so.

I'm almost 5'8" and I like my men taller than me.....but if he is good than who cares about height.....as long as his member is big!

sokluless, you really are fokin clueless.

I read most of your posts and you seem to be one of those stuck up pigs that thinks she desearves the best in life.

wtf makes you so special.

Your single for a reason you young twit.

I'm 6 4 by the way and I'll look down at your sorry excuse of blood and flesh

Necrosis said:
sokluless, you really are fokin clueless.

I read most of your posts and you seem to be one of those stuck up pigs that thinks she desearves the best in life.

wtf makes you so special.

Your single for a reason you young twit.

I'm 6 4 by the way and I'll look down at your sorry excuse of blood and flesh

WTF?
your second post and your already talkin shit!have some red

Last edited:
Top Bottom