Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls are just way better to look at!

lesbian? i'm not, just curious about being with a girl is all.....am i wrong ladies, has anyone ever tried just for the sake of excitement, curiosity, whatever??

Forgot to mention, that it is not ONLY looking at gorgeous girlz that turn me on............all i have to do right now is look at veni vidi vici's awesome pics, that definitely does it for me too............

if you were at a gay bar i am surprised you saw too many hot gay chicks, usually they are a little on the heavy side, the lipstick lesbians are pretty cute.....I work with a bunch of dykes and they are pretty cool, a lot like guys, they like motorcycles and cars, and the ones i met dont hate men, so that surrprissedd me....

I'm similar to you, except it's flipped around. If I'm out and a beastial motherfucker walks in I spend more time looking at him than any of the girls that are around. Really, I spend, atleast, an equal amount of time checking out dudes physiques as I do looking at the posteriors of women. Not in a sexual way, mind you, but in an admiring way. I've found that most women are pretty pathetic when it comes to the state of their bodies whereas a lot of men tend to keep it up a little bit. Maybe I'm weird, but I'd rather look at the pictures in FLEX than the pictures in Playboy. BBers are more impressive than normal women. Now, put a MuscleElegance in front of me and I'm in heaven.

TripleV-

If you go by most research- it is very natural for women to not only fantasize about other women, but to act upon their fantasies as well. I think it was either Kinsey, or Masters and Johnson who reported that 70% of women have a homo-erotic experience with another woman during their lifetime.

Two women can be together sexually and it can be a very feminine act for both- neither has to loose their gender identity.

Two guys together and one has to take on a femine roll(taking it in the keister ain't the most masculine thing you can do)

PS- this does not mean your a lesbian. It could also be a sign that your relationship with your b/f is not fulfilling, and you may be looking for a more nurturing relationship- and one with another woman would most likely be that.

Of course tha's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

}----[][][][][]----->

Yeah I have to say that frequenting a lesbian bar is very unlikely to fulfill any erotic desires. They may be cool like a pack of guys, but they're rather disgusting eye sores if you ask me (butches and dykes). Maybe you should tell your boyfriend about your fantasies and see if he shares your eroticism. You might rekindle your "private life" by talking about fantasies before engaging in the "act."

Remember that guys are visual. We create visualizations in our heads rather easily, and enjoy it when our women "paint mental pictures" of eroticism for us. Mutual fantasy creation would certainly spice things up a bit.

Top Bottom