Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls into inter-racial: help please!

Fine I'll not argue this any more, afterall what's the point. We all have our points of view and they're not about to change in any direction. But your statement about not seeing racism is what i was talking about in my post. You know the leaving the room part. But hey ta ta.

Dial_tone said:
I'm black and I date mostly white because the girls I meet are mostly white. I don't have a problem with black women and would marry one in a heart beat. I just don't like those green chicks.....they stink and don't shave their pits. :)
I hear ya dawg! Green chicks suck, but not as much as the polka dotted ones. Personally i think black and asian mixed chicks are the hottest around...unless they're ugly in which case they fall in the same category as greenies and polka dotted skanks.

I havnt met too many people I can say I dislike, of any color really.

But I do strongly beleive that white girls who exclusivley date outside their race ( or any person that exclusivley dates outside their race) are compeletly fucked up.

We are genetically programmed to find our won race the most attractive.. its buiilt in. It perpetuates each specific race.

To purposely go against that is either out of spoite or some deep rooted issue with self esteem..

Ive always felt like women who dated exclusively outside their race did not feel "good enough" about themselves..

and as far as the dick size thing.. Being an active member of the swinging community for the last couple of years.. that is a complete myth.

If it were true it woudl NOT be a good reflection on the loyalty of black women.. the size and shape of the penis has evolved the way it is to help discard the semen from other males..

To imply that black males have bigger dicks would be saying that through natural selection.. it has occurred because black women fuck so many men while there ovulating, the man with the biggest dick is the most likely to impregnate her...

But countless studies have shown black men just do not go as flaccid as white men due to higher DHT levels. (one of the cause of their much higher risk for prosatet problems later in life)

Dial_tone said:
More bullshit on toast. I have lived in an area that is 2% black (yes 2%) for the last 6 years and I have seen no racism whatsoever.

See that is so false. Sorry to say this, but you can't argue that every time someone sees a black person in your community they aren't thinking something or acting slightly different around that person. One of my best friends is black and I've talked to him about this. I can't lie and say I'm not guilty of at least thinking, "that guy is black/asian/hispanic," but after that I treat them no differently. The ONLY answer to this problem is integration, acceptance, and letting go of cultural differences and barriers. As long as we are visably distinguishable from eachother, racism will exist. This is why white people like the Irish were able to integrate (even though they were hated), they are WHITE. Period.

And looking at this situation subjectively, without the elimination of the thuggish attitude of SOME blacks and the redneck attitude of some whites the acceptance will never occur. Many whites hate the thug culture, and blacks hate redneck racism. The most important thing to remember, though, is that there are many people that don't fit either of these categories.

I am speaking the honest truth here.

Last edited:
This is the breakdown of my zip code.

* White Non-Hispanic (63.1%)
* Chinese (8.5%)
* Japanese (7.9%)
* Hispanic (5.7%)
* Korean (5.0%)
* Two or more races (3.4%)
* Black (2.0%)
* Asian Indian (1.6%)
* Filipino (1.5%)
* Other race (1.2%)
* Other Asian (1.2%)
* American Indian (0.6%)

(Total can be greater than 100% because Hispanics could be counted in other races)

You really think somebody is giving me a second glance in that group? This is SoCal so if anybody is catching hell here it's the Hispanics.

Top Bottom