Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls Be Honest on This Question... What do You "Prefer" When it Come To...

curling

Would you rather your guy go down on you or do you. Remember this is what you prefer not trying to make your guy happy. In otherwords which one feels best to you?

No No No. You didn't answer the question both is not an option. The question is what do you "prefer" inotherwords what feels the best to you?

Because the way I understand it alot chicks can come only by the oral method and not intercourse. So to me it seems that most chicks would prefer the oral method.

I know, but I would hate to have to choose between one or the other only. But I'd have to say the oral gets me off more, the other finishes well! :D

good question. My wife and I have a running argument on whether most women orgasm from oral or vaginal sex. I say oral and she disagrees.

calico said:
Both.
At the same time preferably.
:)
calico

You must do gymnasts LOL.....cuz there is no way I can do both at the same time and ummmmmmmm if I could well......

:p

Depends on how talented he is with his lips, tongue, teeth, fingers and hands.

:eek:

velvett said:
:p

Depends on how talented he is with his lips, tongue, teeth, fingers and hands.

:eek:

Ummmmmmmm Velvett....... you forgot a very important organ that it would depend on.....his man root!!!!!

Top Bottom