Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, Does Penis size matter to you

LADIES, DOES PENIS SIZE MATTER?

• YES, IT IS ESSENTIAL

Votes: 46 8.1%
  • NO, IT IS NOT

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • I'M A GUY - JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

Votes: 485 85.7%

• Total voters
Of course it does not matter to them...just like we don't care if it's a big ole floppy worn out one or a nice tight shaved one!

:fro:

i believe size is far less important than technique. i am the statistical average, maybe a little thicker
i've only had two sex partners in my life, but both have been very happy with my size, and i know for a fact if i were any longer i'd be hurting my g/f as i can go too deep already. i'd hate not to be able to ram it home hehe :)
big bad boys might get laid by bad girls but with the deadly crop of STDs in circulation i'm glad i'm not sleeping around.
anyway don't believe the hype, be a considerate and attentive lover and you'll never have a complaint in the bedroom. this applies to both men and women!

Size definately matters. Don't beleive the woman if she says it doesn't.

You have to feel it too enjoy it!!

I'd say 6" is sufficient, as long as he has gerth.

and always remember,
when you measure your penis, never measure from the top! you will be cheating yourself on length. Measure from the bottom, and start at the asshole and measure to the tip. :D

Top Bottom