Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, Does Penis size matter to you

LADIES, DOES PENIS SIZE MATTER?

• YES, IT IS ESSENTIAL

Votes: 46 8.1%
  • NO, IT IS NOT

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • I'M A GUY - JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

Votes: 485 85.7%

• Total voters
By the look of all the replys to this post, it looks like the guys reply more then the women:D

Last edited:
Trust me...healthy women luuuv dick with bigger being better.

You got to be a fly on the wall sometime when women are drinking and talking about guys. OK, they don't need to be drinking. Their holier than thou attitude only pops up when men are about.:)

Ofcourse dick size is a matter, I mean if they have a weiner 3cm long, your going to panic.

If they had a weiner like BELOW, you wouldn't stay with them. True?

I did read in an article one man had a penie size of 5 cm (flacid) and he had great sex, and his woman thought so too.

I guess it doesn't really matter. (IF any smaller than 5cm then IT DOES and I suggest having plastic surgery).

Tip for the lesser endowed #221 (from my friend Toothless)

If you feel that you may be lacking a few inches or feet, and that your partner may prefer deeper penetration, don't fear. Use a broom handle, up to the hilt. She should be more than satiated after that.

Re: Salami

SeXKiTTen_CanDy said:
Hmm. No that PENIS is bloody huge mate. teehee. NoT.;)

looks pretty big to me. i dont know what kind of a girl you are but it must be hard for you to find a man that can satisfy that canyon between your legs.

Top Bottom