Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, Does Penis size matter to you

LADIES, DOES PENIS SIZE MATTER?

• YES, IT IS ESSENTIAL

Votes: 46 8.1%
  • NO, IT IS NOT

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • I'M A GUY - JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

Votes: 485 85.7%

• Total voters
Well, there is something you can do about it if it's small.... But fellas let me tell you.... once you've made a girl cum so hard from a G-spot orgasm that she gets light-headed and feels faint and dizzy, you'll never be able to get rid of her.... and you'll know that you will remain forever ingrained in her memory as the best piece of meat she's EVER had.... and I hate to tell you this, but it's a lot easier to use the size to your advantage and not have to rely as much on tricky manuevering ....

Since the last poster liked to quote, here's one for you....

Tim Allen (Home Improvement) says... "You gotta have the right tool for the job... and bigger is USUALLY better."

Women who say size doesn't matter have been socialized to believe that by men with small dicks ... just my $0.02...

I am not endowed, but my past 3 girlfriends haven't left me for that reason. 2 of them actually said I was the best, despite my size... I admit I am small, I hate my family... It seems that as the next generation is born, the penis gets smaller... LOL I will feel bad for any son I have...lol

Since I do have a small penis, you know, you just have to become good at other things...

:p :p :p :p :p :p

I think that a guy could really excel in the sack with a teeny wanker. Having a thumbdick would force the unfortunate individual to place more emphasis on his hands and mouth, thereby making him a more complete lover.

Of course, having a nice thick one is pretty cool...

i read these post,then i thank my mother and father for giving me the 9 iron i have..life is great lol G:eek:

CaptainAwesome said:
its not like you can make it bigger if you wanted to so who gives a shit? once its out its not like the girl is gonna turn you away its too late for that. if she doesnt come back because she doesnt like the size of your dick then fuck her.

Sounds in the voice of experience thanks Cap LOL

I know all the ones I have had liked my junk, every one took one look and said nice cock, and then they gave me head with out further adou, and most of them gagged when going for the deep throat action, only one did go all the way down repeatedly with no problem gagging, she was an artist at head jobs. The other's were not used to my size, testomony to the fact their last boyfriends didn't measure up... They did say that size matters, so if they can't do the deep throat all the way without gagging, your doing just fine, they just need to practice, practice, practice! 6.25" by 1.25" is just fine from what I hear. Some of them even bitch about that size, so who knows what they want, every one is different. Ladies? Any questions?

I always worried about this inspite of what the women I was with said, even to the point of NOT being able to....ah.....er......get it up the first time so I compensated with Mr. Wiggley.

My finace' thinks I'm just perfect and gets angry at me when I criticise myself.

I'm pretty much over the whole "inadequacy" thing. I guess I got over it the night she said to me "I'm so exhusted" which was afterwards. She just fell asleep with her ass in the air and a pillow under her belly. My grin was "Ear to Ear".

I'm straight up 6'. Average, by all accounts.

The best comment I ever heard on this subject was from an Australian woman , when asked "does size matter?" , she replied "It depends how big your pussy is , I suppose". I have been with women who thought I was too big and sometimes used to bleed , and one who (I felt) I was on the small side for , although it could have been because she was a gymnast ! As one of my friends said to me at the time , "Even a 747 looks small in the Grand Canyon!"

Top Bottom