Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, Does Penis size matter to you

LADIES, DOES PENIS SIZE MATTER?

• YES, IT IS ESSENTIAL

Votes: 46 8.1%
  • NO, IT IS NOT

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • I'M A GUY - JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

Votes: 485 85.7%

• Total voters
top2bottomdfw said:
my definition would include: knowing your fone number, home address, place of work; gym workout schedule; drive bys to see if you were home, scoping out the gf........not THAT'S stalking! See how safe you are, now??!! :qt:
you put way too much thought into that :evil:

obiwan9962 said:
you put way too much thought into that :evil:
just got the ideas from various movies....it was easy......oops. I see what you mean, if I start to think about it I could really come up with some scary stuff!!! I'll let my brain rest a while... ;)

top2bottomdfw said:
just got the ideas from various movies....it was easy......oops. I see what you mean, if I start to think about it I could really come up with some scary stuff!!! I'll let my brain rest a while... ;)
you do that
and please do not violate your restraining order again
i may have to get george and dick to pwn your ass

obiwan9962 said:
you do that
and please do not violate your restraining order again
i may have to get george and dick to pwn your ass
? which restraining order ?

I keep them alphabetized by person/county/penalty...... :qt:

I think a lot of girls are more into the idea and the look of a big dick than they are the feel of it. My shits pretty damn big. Around 8" with some girth. They all love it when they first see it. And they love it when it first goes in but sometimes that joy goes away pretty quickly. They don't all like to be raw. I had a girl tell me one time she wasnt gonna fuck me cause "she didn't want to be gashed". WTF? And she was a stripper. I didn't really care cause she gave one hell of a blowjob and I didn't want to fuck her anyway. But no matter how much a girl liked the size and no matter how much I've heard of her talkin about it to her friends, in all reality most of them got off more from the tongue. With the exeption of one who cant stand to have the dick out of her long enough for me to lick it much. One of those lucky girls that can cum every like 60 secs it seems. Man I love her. Not really. But shes fun. Anyway, point of the story is whether the dick is big, small or average, as long as you can eat some p@#$y and enjoy pleasing your girl, you're in good shape. Peace.

gunnr17 said:
I think a lot of girls are more into the idea and the look of a big dick than they are the feel of it. My shits pretty damn big. Around 8" with some girth. They all love it when they first see it. And they love it when it first goes in but sometimes that joy goes away pretty quickly. They don't all like to be raw. I had a girl tell me one time she wasnt gonna fuck me cause "she didn't want to be gashed". WTF? And she was a stripper. I didn't really care cause she gave one hell of a blowjob and I didn't want to fuck her anyway. But no matter how much a girl liked the size and no matter how much I've heard of her talkin about it to her friends, in all reality most of them got off more from the tongue. With the exeption of one who cant stand to have the dick out of her long enough for me to lick it much. One of those lucky girls that can cum every like 60 secs it seems. Man I love her. Not really. But shes fun. Anyway, point of the story is whether the dick is big, small or average, as long as you can eat some p@#$y and enjoy pleasing your girl, you're in good shape. Peace.
lol a man with a largish cock with a brain
now there's a rarity

obiwan9962 said:
lol a man with a largish cock with a brain
now there's a rarity
although a man with a hot body and a largish cock is also a treat....to some! gotta have 2 out 3 -- great body, big cock, handsome face-- any combo works well.....lol

Gymgurl said:
Well...I like it from behind....hard and fast with some balls smacking my clit.....

Okay was that dirty enough for you cause I just turned red writing it....but it is all true

My wife loves that. She loves to feel my nuts banging away on her clit. I like putting her missionary and then yankin her legs over my shoulders... I can make her come in under 10 seconds every single time. One could say its my "finishing move" lol :coffee:

yup we are the same chief. 8 with a lot of girth and my girlfriend is the type to cum within 30 seconds of strokin. she goes about once every minute or so. she can't take me for that long at all and it can be real fucking annoying.
gunnr17 said:

Top Bottom