Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, Does Penis size matter to you

LADIES, DOES PENIS SIZE MATTER?

• YES, IT IS ESSENTIAL

Votes: 46 8.1%
  • NO, IT IS NOT

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • I'M A GUY - JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

Votes: 485 85.7%

• Total voters
CaptainAwesome said:
its not like you can make it bigger if you wanted to so who gives a shit? once its out its not like the girl is gonna turn you away its too late for that. if she doesnt come back because she doesnt like the size of your dick then fuck her.

... so are we speaking from experience?

MUAHHAHAHA!

No flame, you left yourself wide open for that one.

I'm not big but I have never been doubted on ability to please with quality sex, that is what makes it impressive. If there is a size issue, make her forget it. Thats the best I think you can hope for

I feel that his whole PENIS SIZE CONTROVERSY is a lot like the NUCLEAR ARMS RACE...

..We don't need to build bigger and better missiles, we need to make better use out of the shit we got!

Size does not matter. It all depends how the guy is in bed. And as long as the guy doesn't have a small tongue.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

captainawesome has a good point. why should we worry about if a girl thinks our dick is to small? its not like there is anything we can do abut it. i was born with this dick, if you dont like it...well, thats YOUR problem, not mine. if your picky about your dicks, well then your not my kinda girl. other things should matter more

Top Bottom