Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, Does Penis size matter to you

LADIES, DOES PENIS SIZE MATTER?

• YES, IT IS ESSENTIAL

Votes: 46 8.1%
  • NO, IT IS NOT

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • I'M A GUY - JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

Votes: 485 85.7%

• Total voters
Ulcasterdropout said:
So whats the working out part?

Flexing your muscle with the hottest girls.

Doing it more and more makes it grow and grow and improves its muscle quality.

The hotter the girl, the greater the muscle contraction and therefore, the greater the growth.

Last edited:
n0th1ng said:
Guys like you must be the reason all the hot women in Serbia are becoming mail order brides and looking for an American sugar daddy. We salute you. :doublefi:

BUMP :)

Dirk Howat said:
Flexing your muscle with the hottest girls.

Doing it more and more makes it grow and grow and improves its muscle quality.

The hotter the girl, the greater the muscle contraction and therefore, the greater the growth.

that is major bullshit you are talking here, never heard such crap for a long time
:FRlol:

I agree with Kahn, and that if there is a size issue, make your partner forgeta-bought it. I will say I'm average when it comes to a middle adult N. Euopen male, so I find a woman who will usally fit my "magic stick" (thanks 50 cent). For Fun, I like to get a woman who I know is larger then me (which is easy living in America being only 5'9) and show her the best time any man could give. And I truly believe these woman love it! Like what was said earlier I try and keep my side of the street clean; anything after that is not in my hands... Again, if your on this web-site you sould know what "compensation" can do! If you doubt your sexual ability, or size of your wang just do some good cardio for about two weeks. Find your love one and "REALLY" spend some quality time with working that stroke (feel that place wheir both of you can get off). Once you find that place of pleasure "for both of you" do everything mechanical and stay with the motion. I guarantee some one will walk away still "hazy" from a night of "bomb sex"...Practice makes perfact! Stay with it, and drive it to town (figuratively speaking). Please e-mail me personaly if any questions, I like to feel like I truly understand/mastered the art of pleasing a woman with all of the practice I have done... :artist:

P.S. Sometimes I think I over due it (woman say they have never been worked like that befor). I mean, woman are actually saying they have never had so many orgasims in one time. And by the way they are sweeting/ shaking I truly believe they have just endured a night/ morning of "Bomb Sex". I know for me, It takes me all day to recuperate...
P.S.S. I end sex like I end my cardio; with a protien shake and a nap...

*Hope to be of some assistance, and if there is anything you want to ask, pm me!

Sincerely B

Going downstairs now to take out the old tape measure.......shit looks like the tap eis too short..anyone here got one of those line measure used for building roads?

I know I will get some ladies hating one me for saying this. If a woman says that a man's penis size doesn't matter is lying her ass off big time. Yes, a man's penis size does matter!

BlondeBombshell27 said:
I know I will get some ladies hating one me for saying this. If a woman says that a man's penis size doesn't matter is lying her ass off big time. Yes, a man's penis size does matter!

AMEN, sister! You rule; its da truth!! bigger is better.

Top Bottom