Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, Does Penis size matter to you

LADIES, DOES PENIS SIZE MATTER?

• YES, IT IS ESSENTIAL

Votes: 46 8.1%
  • NO, IT IS NOT

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • I'M A GUY - JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

Votes: 485 85.7%

• Total voters
i could never date a big man i have a really tight pussy lol -- i need to find a guy with a little dick!

you people are a joke, especially the men.

Have american men become such pussies that they actually care what a woman(aka dunce) thinks about his size?

hahaha, gotta blame this on your stupid equal rights crap.

You men wear the pants, your stronger ,more dominant. Who focking cares what some stupid broad thinks. If she gots a problem with it, drop her like a sack of potatoes.

american men feel so powerless with woman it makes me laugh at this entire thread. Most of you are scared to approach woman to ask them out hahahahaha! what a bunch of sissys.

Zeljko "ARKAN" Raznatovic said:
you people are a joke, especially the men.

Have american men become such pussies that they actually care what a woman(aka dunce) thinks about his size?

hahaha, gotta blame this on your stupid equal rights crap.

You men wear the pants, your stronger ,more dominant. Who focking cares what some stupid broad thinks. If she gots a problem with it, drop her like a sack of potatoes.

american men feel so powerless with woman it makes me laugh at this entire thread. Most of you are scared to approach woman to ask them out hahahahaha! what a bunch of sissys.

Guys like you must be the reason all the hot women in Serbia are becoming mail order brides and looking for an American sugar daddy. We salute you. :doublefi:

n0th1ng said:
Guys like you must be the reason all the hot women in Serbia are becoming mail order brides and looking for an American sugar daddy. We salute you. :doublefi:

yeah american suckass, woman who want you men for money only gonna use you for the money than leave you back to serbia.

we salute you :doublefi:

Hey Zeljko,

Judging by your choice of words, I would suggest that you get a stronger grasp on the English language before you make any futher posts.

Of course it does!!! And I'm not even a girl!!!

Or gay!!!!

It's a fact of life. Just like we can't all be born hot.

Maybe some guys find ways to work around it. :confused:

hanselthecaretaker said:
Maybe some guys find ways to work around it. :confused:

You dick is like any other muscle.

A good example is your bicep. Some dudes have short bicep bellies (Robbie Robinson, Ronnie, Arnold some dudes long bellies, Chris Cromier, Kevin Levrone). Outside of surgery, you cannot make your dick longer, but you can make it grow (thicker, harder and thus bigger).

What you can do is to make the muscle big?

How do you grow muscles?

Nutrition and working out.

Dirk Howat said:

You dick is like any other muscle.

A good example is your bicep. Some dudes have short bicep bellies (Robbie Robinson, Ronnie, Arnold some dudes long bellies, Chris Cromier, Kevin Levrone). Outside of surgery, you cannot make your dick longer, but you can make it grow (thicker, harder and thus bigger).

What you can do is to make the muscle big?

How do you grow muscles?

Nutrition and working out.

So whats the working out part?

Top Bottom