Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girls, Does Penis size matter to you

LADIES, DOES PENIS SIZE MATTER?

• YES, IT IS ESSENTIAL

Votes: 46 8.1%
  • NO, IT IS NOT

Votes: 28 4.9%
  • I'M A GUY - JUST WANT TO SEE THE RESULTS

Votes: 485 85.7%

• Total voters
I suppose everyone has a different opinion on this, depending on their experience - a perfect fit is best, for maximum friction without causing pain... Men and women are like puzzle pieces, if you're forcing it or there's a gap between you it isn't the 'piece' for you, haha

Studies say women can only feel 2 inches in. I guess thickness has a good deal to do with stimulation than length. BUT, if a woman is going for a man cause of his dick size, she's got issues.

if ya got a small one and know how to use it right who cares....especially if you can tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue.....mmmmm mmmm mmmmm ooooohhh yeah

Hey Lawdawg,

Are you going to fill us in on the enlargement techniques or what? Or, at least tell us where you got them.

CrazyK said:
Studies say women can only feel 2 inches in. I guess thickness has a good deal to do with stimulation than length. BUT, if a woman is going for a man cause of his dick size, she's got issues.

not that much of importance sensitivity wise goes on deep in there (except for the few fanatics that ENJOY cervix banging) but a longer dick is a longer stroke which also allows for sillier positions.

Top Bottom